What song did Robin Thicke write for Michael?

pianoman04

Proud Member
I keep hearing that Robin Thicke worked with Michael, but I can't find the song they worked together on. Anyone know?

Mod's move this if this is in the wrong forum...

Thanks. It's funny because I knew that at one point...guess I totally forgot, lol

Last edited:
Just to put in.. Fall Again is not really an 'MJ' song, it was released by another artist prior to MJ's ultimate Collection...

But I would like Robin to collab with Mike...

Last edited:
MJ's demo version of the song before the Glen Lewis version was released. MJ just never cared to finish it...so it was passed on the Lewis.

MJ's demo version of the song before the Glen Lewis version was released. MJ just never cared to finish it...so it was passed on the Lewis.
yeah Lewis done his version almost 3 years after Mike recorded that demo. it's a shame it didn't make the final cut on Invincible, it's a nice track.

What I find strange about Michael Jackson’s ‘Fall Again’ is the fact that it does not credit Sting’s ‘Shape Of My Heart’ song (1993).

‘Fall Again’ melodically sounds very similar to that Sting’s song, and thus ‘Shape Of My Heart’ should have been listed on the ‘Fall Again’ credits.

Back