Tracklist for the Hungarian KOP Edition!

Ágnes

Proud Member
cd-iras.gif

The Hungarian King of Pop CD which will be released on 29th August will contain the following tracks:

1. Billie Jean
2. Black Or White
3. Thriller
4. Smooth Criminal
5. Earth Song
6. Bad
7. Beat It
8. Dirty Diana
9. They Don’t Care About Us
10 .Heal The World
11. Remember The Time
12. Say Say Say (with Paul McCartney)
13. Dangerous
14. Give In To Me
15. You Are Not Alone
16. Thriller Megamix (radio edit)

source: http://www.slager.hu/index.php?lapid=3&cid=2949

Last edited:
Wow! Billie Jean on cd! This cd is rare:smilerolleyes:

:lol: yep unfortunatelly i think 90% of the voters were non fans and they just did it probably for the different prizes you could win if you voted and gave your e-mail etc.
its quite bad that there is no song from Invincible...TUC.... :( though the Hungarian fans tried it hard to have them on this edition...but seems non fans beat us:doh:

but for me Thriller track makes this cd special :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
From Sony BMG Hungary i have received the final cover for the Hungarian KOP edition:

michael_jackson_b_king_of_pop_hunga.jpg

(MJJC team: feel free to use it on the main page for the country list! ;) )

It's sad that only his well-known hits will be on this CD. We - Hungarian fans - tried it hard, believe us...:D

It's sad that only his well-known hits will be on this CD. We - Hungarian fans - tried it hard, believe us...:D
yeah plus this "only" 16 tracks makes it also harder to have on it rare songs..i believe if we had also 30 tracks some songs from TUC, Invincible would also have made on it.
Oh anyway..there is at least that Thriller megamix :lol: :wild:

ˇ^^^yeah, I won't complain anymore. :) We should be happy that we have our own KOP compilation in Hungary. Don't you think?

ˇ^^^yeah, I won't complain anymore. :) We should be happy that we have our own KOP compilation in Hungary. Don't you think?
Yeah it is still so cool that such a small country like Hungary has its own KOP edition:yes:
I am curious about the 29th release date...coz it is Friday.
Hopefully the montage picture will be in the cd booklet:wild:

Does anyone know where i can buy this edition? I live in the Uk, i can't find it on ebay

Back