Bad or HIStory

• Bad

Votes: 155 59.6%
  • HIStory

Votes: 105 40.4%

• Total voters

analogue

Proud Member
I'm gonna pick Bad for this one. Bad has got so many great songs like The Way You Make Me Feel, Smooth Criminal, Dirty Diana, Man In The Mirror and Liberian Girl. Now i do love the HIStory album but IMO Bad is better

I like BAD better too!!!:yes:... aww ♥TWYMMF♥ is great. :D :wub:

Last edited:
Bad. As much as I love some of HIStory's songs, Bad had more songs that I liked. If it had been a couple more, HIStory would win no doubt.

This is a better poll compared to the off the wall/ invincible one... I love both of those albums equally and they both were solid BUT I have to go with BAD. BAD is my favorite MJ album of all time and BAD has more classics than History. They both are still great albums though.

bad is the best album i've ever heard

man in the mirror
dirty diana
ijcsly
smooth criminal
twymmf
liberian girl

hell all of them even songs that didn't make the cut were great streetwalker had top 10 hit all over it.

haha
I was born in July 1987 lol

so u missed th bad tour aswell :( i was born in march 15 1990..so it was over by the time i came along lol..atleast u were walkin the earth when my was touring :wub:

i voted for Bad because in "moonwalker" was absolutely gorgeous!!!!!HIStory is great too, because of the period that it had been published!!!!hard times...!!! i love it because of this!!

I'd definatly have to say HIStory. YANA is the reason I became a MJ fan. HIStory is just simply brilliant. I always waited for a Part II but that never happened. Waa waa!

Bad!! I love TWYMMF, Bad, Dirty Diana, Smooth Criminal, LMA and Man In The Mirror. I just love every song :)

HIStory! It is much more personal + he was angry and his anger is very well reflected in the songs.I love that!It shows that he is human. Plus,the publicity was great,the videos were amazing.
Bad is,no doubt,an amazing piece of art.But HIStory is better,in my opinion. :)

History for me every time - I find a few tracks on BAD a little cheesy if I'm being honest :s

History is an awesome album, second only to Dangerous!

ehhh daph....si :blink:

lol, Dangerous is amazing I'll give you that, and I do love every single song on that album, just not as much as I love the ones on Bad, come on!TWYMMF, Smooth Criminal, Dirty Diana! Dirty f'ing Diana!!! MAN IN THE MIRROR!!!

Pure genious.

I always love it when MJ takes full controll of the songs he writes and composed because IMO the songs he writes on his own are always his best and i think that's part of the reason as to why the Bad album turned out so great because MJ wrote most of the songs by himself, and on the Bad special addition CD interview with Quincy Jones, Quincy said that during the Bad album he encouraged Michael to write most the songs and i think that's why Quincy Jones was the best producer that MJ ever worked with IMO. Beacause Quincy knew that Michael is an increadible songwritter and he never jumped on and co-wrote songs with him, Quincy just let Mike do his thing. Don't get me wrong though it's not that i dislike other people co-writting songs with MJ, infact we've gotten some great songs that way but i've always felt that if MJ wrote the songs by himself, instead of having people come in and co-write with him, the song would have had more of that special Michael Jackson touch.

^^ Very good point, that's one of the reasons I think Bad is his finest album.

MJ wrote almost every single song on Bad, that's the reason why there's so unique, and no one else could sing them. If you take an album like Dangerous, I can hear some of those those songs on other people, deffo not as good as the MJ song but at least ok, they're a tad more generic IMO. However on Bad, the songs fit him perfectly they're tailor made for him. Being writen by MJ himself and produced by Quincy you can't go wrong.

Back