TV Alert: The Jackson's - An American Dream

MJsJelly

Proud Member
I just checked the tv guide and found out that I missed part one of the mini series An American Dream!! :mad:

I assume that part 2 will be on next week on SBS6 (Dutch channel) at 1.00 p.m.

^^^I know but maybe some people who haven't seen this want to see it on their own tv set and me too rather than on You Tube

yeah i keep waiting for it to come on so i can record to dvd and remove commercials, lol.

I saw part one today just by accident! I'm gonna watch next week as well eventhough I saw it on youtube already..

This is available on DVD.. Everyone should own it.

u guys do kno u can buy the dvd..without commercialss..and having to wait a week to catch the next part lol

oh it comes on all the time on the sky channel called "True Movies" the number 323 i think, it was on 4 days ago and it always repeats.

AWWWW!!! LOVE this movie and I watch it every time it comes on VH1 lol!
They also sell the DVD at the record stores around here!

"who left the towel in the swimming pool?!?!" "Michael? Marlon?!"
^^sorry, I had to.....It's a classic line~!

I have the DVD :)
It's nice to be able to watch it whenever I feel like it without commercials.

I love that movie!!! :))
The video store near my dads has it on video tape, but i cant find the dvd of it @ all anywhere!
Do any australian melb fans know where i can find it?

The Jacksons: the American Dream is on the True Movies channel tonight in the UK at 6:30. They are showing part 2. I saw part 1 last night & I'm really glad I watched it in the US previously because the version I saw last night was severely edited. Crucial moments were edited out to make it fit 2 hours.

The Bobby DeBarge Story

Since TV One is making a biopic about Bobby DeBarge, I wonder if Jermaine, Janet or any of the rest of the family are going to be characters in it. Jermaine discovered both Switch & DeBarge and brought them to Motown and he also produced some Switch songs. Members of Switch played on a few of Jermaine's Motown solo albums. I think LaToya dated Bobby at one time too, not sure about that though.

Back