^^ awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww so cute.

Level completed: 19%, Points required for next Level: 324
    Overall activity: 0.7%
    Achievements:
    Three Friends1 year registered10000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks

Default Re: Family Photos

dunno what the difference is. if anything, they shouldbe mad at joe, not their sister. she didn't ask to be born into family drama. and jermaine and randy's children from affairs don't count since they were w/ the same woman

Level completed: 62%, Points required for next Level: 57
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Three Friends1 year registered1000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks

wonderful pics, thanks for sharing. I had not even heard of most of these people before, wow.

Level completed: 9%, Points required for next Level: 459
    Overall activity: 0.4%
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DuranDuran View Post
    I heard she works for Joe, so he counts her. Some of Jermaine's and Randy's children are from affairs and they are considered part of the family. What's the difference?
    I agree. Lots of celebrity family have to deal with affairs. Diana Ross had affairs with Berry Gordy and had a child for him. That child is very much a part of their family, Quincy Jones had affairs too. So did Mohammed Ali. Celebrity having extra marital affairs is not new. Also while Jermaine, Randy, Jackie, Tito, Michael were having affairs some women lived under Kathrine's roof.

I believe Katherine is well over joes affairs. She has continued to support him in public. Fans need to let it rest. There is no evidence that the Jackson family is not accepting Jo'vonnie. The girl has a right to know her family too.
    Mr Jackson was very strong and powerful, and he was scary in a way, but not without a sense of humour, although it was clear that all the children had a huge amount of respect for their dad.
    'I had a set opinion of the family beforehand and, because my perception of them changed while making the film, ...They came across as a steady, committed family, whereas it was the people around them who were scrabbling in the dirt. British reporter.

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

yes there is...mj referrs to the fact his mother had 10 kids....including brandon i reckon....cuz then he'd say his father had 11, which he did.

u don't see her at parties and didn't see her during the trial. she's doesn't know the other part of the family and i believe that if the kids from that side were to reach out to her, katherine would feel that it's a direct slap in the face....so maybe they're doing it to appease their mother....

Level completed: 97%, Points required for next Level: 17
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by benscarr View Post
    I've always wanted to hear this 1979 Radio 1 interview with Michael and George Harrison.

Does Joh'Vonnie count as a Jackson family member. She is their half sister, but not acknowledge by the Jackson's as family as he was born from a affair Joesph Jackson had, which was very disrespectful and hurtful of their mother Katherine. Which will be the reason she's not part of the family.
    Who cares? She's their sister whether they like it or not!

Janet

OMG SHE LOOKS ADORABLE!

" " A star can never die. It just turns into a smile and melts back into the cosmic music, the dance of life."
    I like that thought, the last one I have before my eyes close. With a smile, I melt back into the music myself" - Michael Jackson

Level completed: 58%, Points required for next Level: 169
    Overall activity: 6.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by soso def View Post

Is that Michael and one of his nephews?
    There are two kinds of people in this world: Michael Jackson fans and losers - Seth Green

Level completed: 80%, Points required for next Level: 40
    Achievements:
    1 year registeredThree Friends5000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks

I heard she works for Joe, so he counts her. Some of Jermaine's and Randy's children are from affairs and they are considered part of the family. What's the difference?
    A big difference, that what..

I can't comment on Jermaine and Randy's affairs, they are not as well documented as Joesph's. All I know is that Jermaine had an affair with Randy's wife, I can't remember if she had Jermaine's children before or after she left Randy. But Randy wasn't pleased and they didn't speak for quite sometime. I'm aware Jermaine has children from an affair or affairs whilst still married to Hazel Gordy, and obviously as a whole family the children would be excepted by the Jackson's, but do those children have a good realtionship or close realtionship with his children with Hazel Gordy. That's the thing, how to siblings except each other, not the Jackson family as a whole. Joesph's daugther from his affair may have a good realtionship with the wider non famous Jackson family who aren't the offspring of Katherine, but not with Joesph's children and family contected to Katherine. The point you mentioned about Jermaine and Randy is interesting, and shows how complex relationships withing the Jackson family is.

Quote Originally Posted by Datsymay View Post
    I agree. Lots of celebrity family have to deal with affairs. Diana Ross had affairs with Berry Gordy and had a child for him. That child is very much a part of their family, Quincy Jones had affairs too. So did Mohammed Ali. Celebrity having extra marital affairs is not new. Also while Jermaine, Randy, Jackie, Tito, Michael were having affairs some women lived under Kathrine's roof.

I believe Katherine is well over joes affairs. She has continued to support him in public. Fans need to let it rest. There is no evidence that the Jackson family is not accepting Jo'vonnie. The girl has a right to know her family too.
    Your missing the point. Some of the people you mention who had affairs, did not produce children within those affiars. ie Quincy Jones had affairs and never produced children, his children with 3 different happend in 3 marriages and one relationship years after his divorce from Peggy Lipton. Jackie had affairs, but never had any children and his only children are from his marriage, and the same goes for Tito. I don't know why you've mentioned Michael, he never had children from an affair whilst married or outside a relationship with another women. Blanket is Prince and Paris's half brother, but he wasn't born from a relationship that caused a huge rift in a family. Also the likes of Mohammed Ali doesn't have a close relationship with all of his children.

There is nothing wrong with being half brother's and sisters. Relationships can come to an end, and partners have other children, that's acceptable. But screwing around whilst married or in a solid relationship were you already have children causes a lot of hurt, especially when that extra relationship produces a child. You don't just accept someone as your half sibling from such a relationship because you share the same father, it's not that simple.

Quote Originally Posted by soso def View Post
    yes there is...mj referrs to the fact his mother had 10 kids....including brandon i reckon....cuz then he'd say his father had 11, which he did.

u don't see her at parties and didn't see her during the trial. she's doesn't know the other part of the family and i believe that if the kids from that side were to reach out to her, katherine would feel that it's a direct slap in the face....so maybe they're doing it to appease their mother....
    It would be a slap in a face to Katherine, and a real hard slap. I totally understand the Jackson's for not wanting anything to do with their half-sister. There is also more to being siblings than just blood, like shared experiences. Some people except having a half-sibling from one parents affair, and for others such a half-sibling is a representation of a bad period of their lives.

Quote Originally Posted by DanceOfZenab1994 View Post
    Who cares? She's their sister whether they like it or not!

OMG SHE LOOKS ADORABLE!
    But that's not the way they see it.

Anyway I don't want carry on about this. I just have strong views in this subject. Besides this is a great picture thread. I like seeing photos of Michael with his nieces and nephews, and candid photos with his brothers and sisters.

Quote Originally Posted by mickson177 View Post
    TJ & his son Royal (This is not the mother)
    Cool, TJ has a son. I didn't know that, I just knew he got married recently.
    Last edited by benscarr; 13-09-2008 at 10:19 PM.
    Ben

Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 344
    Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

This family is huggggggge! lol.

Level completed: 97%, Points required for next Level: 17
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by wannabestartinsomthin21 View Post

I know lol! It's as big as my family! (my grandmother had 14 kids and i dont even know like half my family!)

" " A star can never die. It just turns into a smile and melts back into the cosmic music, the dance of life."
    I like that thought, the last one I have before my eyes close. With a smile, I melt back into the music myself" - Michael Jackson

elusive moonwalker

Cool, TJ has a son. I didn't know that, I just knew he got married recently.

hes supposed to have a daughter aswell

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

It's good to see that none of the 3T brothers ever age, TJ looks exactly the same as he did 12yrs ago.

Quote Originally Posted by wannabestartinsomthin21 View Post
    It sure is, I wonder if they would all fit in to a family photo without the use of a panoramic lens.
    Ben

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

randy never married alejandra. he had two kids w/ her, randy jr and gen, then she moved on to jermaine after he finished w/ margaret.....

jermaine had two kids at the same time w/ two diff women. jayme and jourdynn.

sorry but it's a big slap in the face to their sister. if katherine can forgive joe for his indescretion y punish the child born from that? it must hurt knowing her siblings don't give a rats ass about her and there's nothing she did and nothing she can do to change that .

and the pic of mj dressed in a mask is him w/ eli. his second cousin

Level completed: 80%, Points required for next Level: 82
    Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

Nice pics. of the Jackson family...what a huge family

wow...it seriously is a slap in the face. Is this really all her fault???.Yeah it is kind of sad how her siblings probably don't care about her.. Well i dont know too much about all this, so i'll just leave it at that.

♥ L.O.V.E ♥

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

Well I agree with Katherine and her children.
    Ben