UK TV ALERT. 11th September, CRIME TV

micah

Proud Member
On Thursday 6am in UK, anyone who has CRIME channel (553 on Sky) can watch Ja*ko Madness. It doesn't sound well, but if someone can catch it and tell us what it was about please do.
Also ALL TIME TOP 40, tomorrow on VH-1 at 8pm.

what on earth is this???another negative thing about the trial ore so i m not so sure about the words crim and ja...o in one sentence that doesnt make one expect anything good

I swear it would suck to live in the UK with all the negative doc's that never end!!! GET OVER IT it's so 5 years ago or whatever

^^ hahaha in Australia the worst we have is 20 to 1, or 60 Minutes, and most of 60 Minutes celebrity-based material is taken from CBS or NBC lol

I swear it would suck to live in the UK with all the negative doc's that never end!!! GET OVER IT it's so 5 years ago or whatever
Unfortunately a lot of them are eventually sold to US networks after they air in the UK. The worst of them (like "What Really Happened") are also rebroadcast under different names from time-to-time.

most negative mj stuf we get on dutch tv is actually from the united states sorry to say
does anyone know this thing i mean has anyone seen this before

Back