your fav song of Michael written by himself alone?

pick ur fav ones :)

• Total voters
Re: your fav song of Michael written by himself only!

Wow! I really can't choose. The songs that MJ writes on his own are always his best.

you missed out my top two favourites, Stranger In Moscow and Who is It. you also missed out This Place Hotel and Be Not Always, also favourites.

from the others in the poll, i voted for several other close favourites.

Out of this list:

Billie Jean
Will You Be There
TDCAU
Childhood
Little Susie

you missed out my top two favourites, Stranger In Moscow and Who is It. you also missed out This Place Hotel and Be Not Always, also favourites.

from the others in the poll, i voted for several other close favourites.

Yup, those two are among the best, specially Stranger in Moscow

Dang I didn't know I could choose multiple songs. I chose Will You Be There. The song is so divine I can't even listen to it without a kinda mental preparation. This is the way I feel about gospel or gospel-influenced songs.

I'd add Earth Song, Stranger In Moscow, Don't Stop Til You Get Enough, and...Who Is It.

TWYMMF, SC, Billie Jean, Beat it, Dirty Diana, Who is it and IJCSLY ...:wub:

WOW... okay here goes!!

1.) In the Closet
2.) I just can't stop loving you
3.) Speechless
4.) Will You be there
5.) Smooth criminal

It shouldn't be forgotten that it's the songs Michael wrote alone that turned him in to the living legend he is, and are the majority and most successful of his single releases.

Some of favorite songs that Michael has written and composed alone are ..............................

01. Don't Stop Till You Get Enough
02. Smooth Criminal
03. Morphine
04. Billie Jean
05. Speed Demon
07. Wanna Be Startin Somethin
08. Workin' Day and Night
09. D.S
10. Beat It
11. Stranger In Moscow

Plus Many more ................................

I honestly can't pick only one. So I could not vote. So many of them are on equal ground with each other, which is high! I think his best stuff is done by him alone.

When u look at the list of songs written by Michael, u cant help wondering why there're still ppl saying he's only wrote a couple of songs and far from a talented song-writer :huh: :huh: Some even say he's like Britney Spears :rofl: :rofl:
And I agree, his best songs are his own works :yes: :yes:
Mine would be Dirty Diana, Stranger in Moscow, Billie Jean, Beat It, Don't Stop till u get enough, WBSS, Smooth Criminal, Who is it... Ok I cant choose LOL. My favorites ATM is Stranger in Moscow :wub: :wub: It's a masterpiece IMO.

No SiM? Who is it? Baby Be Mine? One cannot vote. :(

Back