how about.................... HIStory vs Thriller?

Choose the one u love more!

• Thriller

Votes: 108 48.2%
  • HIStory

Votes: 116 51.8%

• Total voters
I voted for HIStory! It's such a personal album,with amazing songs and amazing short films! :D + the HIStory tour...
Thriller is awsome,of course!The best selling album in the world,nobody can contradict that...but,for me,HIStory is better! :D

THRILLER.....................

But i loooove history too :yes:

Those albums are so different, like apples and oranges. Both are great in their own ways, but I gotta go with "Thriller". I usually have to be in a certain mood (see angry or depressed lol j.k) to listen to "History".

overall as an album i reckon Thriller had stronger songs

but HIStory gave songs which are just as good if not better then the best songs on thriller
they dont care about us is one of my favourate mj songs though and then again so is human nature

Thriller I think, HIStory is a very powerfull album though, so in no way should that be left out.

We all know how friggin awesome the Thriller songs are, so let's discuss the HIStory ones.
Most songs on this album have a strong, powerful message, is a very personal album and Michael's emotions really come through in most songs such as TDCAU, SIM and Scream, however, it has a few songs I would consider to be fillers such as Come Together, D.S. and Money. They're ok songs, even good I guess, but are no way near in the same category as any Thriller tune.

So Thriller for me.

I voted HIStory, I hear that album most at the moment.

Thriller. HIStory didn't have much going for it in my opinion.

Thriller is superior in most ways in comparison. Gets my vote. Note that one of my fave songs (SiM) is on HIStory.

history!

i know thriller was the best sellin album and all dat but man stranger in moscow, earth song, you are not alone, tabloid junkie!

i know alot of ppl woill say thriller, but its all down to personal taste. i personally prefer stuff from dangerous and onwards

Thriller, the best album of all time.

Although HIStory has one of the greatest songs ever, Earth Song.

History. Why? Because it included Billie Jean, Thirller, and Beat It along with other amazing tracks to go alongside an all new amazing album. I'd have to say the History Album is probably my second all time favorite.

HIStory, because it is just so raw and it's his most autobiographical album to date. It beats Thriller IMO. Even though Thriller is wonderful. HIStory is just Michael period from beginning to end! :wub: :wub:

History. Why? Because it included Billie Jean, Thirller, and Beat It along with other amazing tracks to go alongside an all new amazing album. I'd have to say the History Album is probably my second all time favorite.

That's cheating >_>

^Haha I know. Since the first disk had the hits from Thriller as well as other albums, then to create a completely new amazing album...I thought it would make the vote easier for me lol.

No but seriously. Chances are i would vote for History either way since I feel its more complete than Thriller.

Back