is anyone a member of this j5 forum?

There is a member here whose name is J5baby who I see is also a member
where you are trying to be.
Maybe you can ask if they are one in the same. :)

BTW: Very cute avatar.

nope....but is it cool???? cause if it is.. I WANNA JOIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, I've had the same problem for a while now... I tried registring so many times but I never know what I have to fill in in the 'profile' section...
I've asked J5baby about this and she said this:

Hi, I got your message about the Jackson5United site...we have been having some difficulties with the registration lately...I believe the Admin is working on it...I'll talk to him again about it and let you know as soon as it's possible to register:yes: I'm sorry for all the trouble and hope you'll join our site soon:)

Thank you,
~J5baby~ "

Yeah, I've had the same problem for a while now... I tried registring so many times but I never know what I have to fill in in the 'profile' section...
I've asked J5baby about this and she said this:
thanks for the info :)

Yeah, I'm a member there, that's a great site with lots of info but there isn't much activity on it though.
And I can understand french but writing it myself is pretty hard(because I rarely speak/write/hear french, I only learned it in school), I always try but it's so hard because I always need at least 5 minutes to write a simple post LOL.
Are you a member on that site too?

no i'm not a member of that site cause i don't know french

I've been on that site before as well. It's great...not really active anymore. Plus i can't speak french to save my life. I really want to find a good jackson5/jacksons forum as well. We must search!!!

thanks, I'll check that one out :), are you a member on that site?

edit: I could register but I think the forum is not working for me...I also didn't get a validation e-mail...:scratch:...weird.... When I open the site, I can see there are 2 users logged in and how many users there are in total... how many threads but I can't see no threads....

mine took a few days to come through but dont worry it will. I noticed it was down earlier today the host of this forum do have technical difficulties sometimes. But the site good when working and of course when your membership is validated. Just be a bit patient.

thanks, I'll check that one out :), are you a member on that site?

edit: I could register but I think the forum is not working for me...I also didn't get a validation e-mail...:scratch:...weird.... When I open the site, I can see there are 2 users logged in and how many users there are in total... how many threads but I can't see no threads....

hey if anyone is still interested in Jackson5United....I just sent the Admin a message about the register problem on Jackson5United....Hopefully he'll get back to me soon....I'm 1 of the 2 moderators on the site so I can't control the board functions, only he can. Hopefully he'll get it fixed soon.

hey if anyone is still interested in Jackson5United....I just sent the Admin a message about the register problem on Jackson5United....Hopefully he'll get back to me soon....I'm 1 of the 2 moderators on the site so I can't control the board functions, only he can. Hopefully he'll get it fixed soon.

Oh that's great! Plz do tell when things get better, I'm anxious to join.

I'm a member of that site, but I forgot my password, so haven't logged on there in months.

Back