"Janet Jackson" on Tyra Show

rockstar

Proud Member
Thursday, October 9th

4044_l.jpg

http://tyrashow.warnerbros.com/TyraMediaPlayer/player.html?=promos/4044

Tyra is in Sin City with a rare, behind-the-scenes look at Janet Jackson on tour in Las Vegas. We’ve got access to Janet like you’ve never seen -- her tour bus, dancers, costumes and much more! Tyra even interviews Janet from her bed! Don’t miss all the dish from Janet, who opens up about her tour and career.

oh yeah she was on the Tyra show a while ago before also...I never got to see it though:(

J5baby this one is new one :yes: :) and different one tyra show what to Janet concert o.k :yes: this new one

it'll be on this thursday whatever is time in your counity and what connect it is i hope you all'll watch it cause i'm cause i'm going to typ it

and i make sure i'll get it on youtube o.k :) :yes:

Last edited:
Janet on Tyra Banks Show Today 10-09-08

Show: The Tyra Banks Show Episode: (#4044) - 2008/10/09 Network: (SYN) Syndicated Date: Thursday - October 9, 2008 Time: 9/8c AM Duration: 1:00

Janet Jackson -- Tyra makes her way to sin city to bring viewers a rare behind-the-scenes look at Janet Jackson on tour in Las Vegas. Janet discusses the tour & her career but Tyra has all of the fun as she gets a dance lesson from Janet’s dancers, checks out the costume room and even hops on Janet’s tour bus and into Janet’s bed for a fun and zany interview as only Tyra can bring it.

http://www.vh1.com/artists/rock_on_tv/show_info.jhtml?type=artist&motvId=1090&days=&startdoc=1

Don't Miss It :D

this morring at AM10:00 i watch the trya show about Janet Jackson she was in vagas that's where take places trya was creazy with janet i wish i can see janet in concert and meet her in person :) :yes: :cry: :jump:

did you all see her on the show i did it was amazing :) :yes:

Re: Janet on Tyra Banks Show Today 10-09-08

I have seen it and I really liked it. I usually do not watch Tyra's show, but I had to see this one and it was really neat. Tyra was a piece of work, let me tell you. LOL. Janet was enjoying it, as usual.

Aww I missed it!!!Can someone post a link to the Tyra show with Janet?:)

I uploaded on youtube the part they talked about Michael.... :yes:
I love Janet she's just so chill and laid back...:dancin:

Thank you! Nice to see fresh Janet . ;]

Last edited:
is it just me or is Tyra Banks the perfect combination between Janet and Beyonce?? :scratch::D

great video, thanks for posting!

Thanks for posting those YouTube links, I missed the first half hour of this when it aired, so thanks!

I missed the show so thanks for the links.:) Very much appreciated.:)

Back