Send an email to Lorraine Kelly

MJMThriller

Proud Member
In today's Sun:

"I always imagine that one day we'll find crumpled, hand-written messages from Michael Jackson's kids thrown from their limos saying: "HELP ME", just like in the movies.

I know we are assured that he's a wonderful father and that the baby-on-the-balcony incident was a one-off.

But I can't help thinking of them as virtual prisoners in a strange, alternative universe. This week's photos of them shopping and wearing masks usually associated with celluloid serial killers was deeply disturbing.

I know they were out buying Hallowe'en costumes.

But the fact their dad kept his mask on at all times was weird.

Or maybe that was actually his real face."

Her email address is: lorraine.kelly@the-sun.co.uk

why the shit would anyone want to waste their time and attention on a nobody muppet like Kelly? her very intention is to sound common and ignorant - that's who the Sun target.

sometimes this subforum really defeats its purpose.

This woman knows that half the people on the planet believe any little piece of bullcrap garbage about Michael. So she's telling them what she knows they want to hear. If it ever got back to him being treated right by the media, as in being reported on fairly, she'd change her tune real quick.

Last edited:
Lorraie isnt worth our time, we all know Michael is the greatest !

Lorraie isnt worth our time, we all know Michael is the greatest !

You are right, anyway I find this article really annoying and unfair. She's "talking" like someone who knows for sure that Michael's kids need help and this is a lie. I know that Michael is a Superstar and we all know how the media talks about him, all the spaculations etc...but she's not talking about Michael but about his kids and this is really bad and sad.

why the shit would anyone want to waste their time and attention on a nobody muppet like Kelly? her very intention is to sound common and ignorant - that's who the Sun target.

sometimes this subforum really defeats its purpose.

Completely agree and i don't know who this idiot is. The warped obsession is with the morons who write this trash and to give them an audience with letters of complaint only encourages them.

Lorraine is a bully, i cant ignore these types of things although i wish icould.
Im sending her a email , nothing offensive of course

Lorraine kelly couldnt be any faker, if Michael came on her show, she'd be all over him kissing his ass! pay no attention, because thats what she wants.

Lorraine kelly couldnt be any faker, if Michael came on her show, she'd be all over him kissing his ass! pay no attention, because thats what she wants.

Thats exactly what I was about to say before I read your post.
She is not really worth our attention and the type of people who read this sort of article and believe it are too ignorant to be able to change their minds. Sorry that sounds so prejudiced but I can't help it right now cuz this article has pissed me right of. Sorry.

i just sent her an E:mail tell her what i think
your totally right, if Michael was ever to grace her pathetic half an hour slot on GMTV she'd be all over him
shes fake and simply another 'journalist' with bias misleading opinion..
Lorraine Kelly who?? Michael Jackson, the greatest human being to ever live
there's simply no comparison

Last edited:
Back