What's your nationality?

Topflux

Proud Member
I'd like to know some nationalities of the posters in here. And do Asian fans post much here? I love japanese and chinese people...

I have a dual nationality: Denmark and Finland.

I love Japanese &Chinese people too lool:p ow and I have a dual nationality as well. I'm European & Arabic.

edit---

born and raised in Europe =p

Last edited:
United States
I'm a mix of black and white ^_^ (3/4 black)

hey topflux, by nationality do you mean citizenship, or ethnicity? i know for a lot of countries it's one in the same, but other places it gets all muddled up.

i'm american, born here and everything
but my ethnicity is algerian (not full)

I too love Asian people, I have a friend who's Chinese. Also, I'm Canadian.

hey topflux, by nationality do you mean citizenship, or ethnicity? i know for a lot of countries it's one in the same, but other places it gets all muddled up.

i'm american, born here and everything
but my ethnicity is algerian (not full)

I meant citizenship I think but you can tell ethnicity, too... I'm 1/2 Finn, 1/4 Inuit-Danish, 1/8 Norwegian and 1/8 German.. I speak many languages but mainly English, Swedish and Finnish.

I love Asian people too! they are really kind and caring, by the way I am 100% italian.

i am dutch and i live half of the time in riviera kiszvillage a big funny compound so for those who ever stop by.........................(speciall michel jackson hahaha)come and pay us a visitand the rest of the time i live in a three bedroom housde in nijmegen near two different forests so enough fun for my nine yr old sun :wub:

I'm Mexican decented, It's weird having to explain that I'm the kind of Mexican American who's family was here when this was Mexico. I have one pair of great grandparents who came from Veracruz but everyone else was already here. On a Michael related note, being a fair skinned Mexican I've been mistaken for Italian, Middle eastern, even Irish so people of other races do come in all shades.

I have 6 different countries in me.

On my father's side I am part:

Russian
Polish

On my mother's side I am:

English
Irish
Scottish
German

But my mother's entire family is of mostly or all German. Except for my mother's cousin's daughter. She is half Native American. Her father is from the Sioux Tribe. The Irish, English, and Scottish comes from my mother's mother. My mother's father's family is of 100% pure German Heritage I believe. That German part also makes me Amish and Mennonite descent as well as Pennsylvanian Dutch. Thats what I have always been told.

I'm 100% finnish, scandinavian, white.

I thought NATIONality always means citizenship, country.

well nations and states/countries don't always match up

we had a discussion about it in my poli sci class a few weeks ago and someone actually brought up michael during it. it was really immature actually, i was sitting there like you can't be serious.

Last edited:
Yeah I have German in me as well. My mothers side of the family is German.

Back