>>>"For All Time" or "Got the Hots"<<<

pick one...

• For All Time

Votes: 79 72.5%
  • Got The Hots

Votes: 30 27.5%

• Total voters
For All Time

Got The Hots is is good too though. So corny sounding, I love it.

I have to chime in my appreciation of Got The Hots. It's such a great track, it's a shame it wasn't released until recently.

Got The Hots is one of my all time favorite MJ songs, I just love that song and I'm very surprised it never made it on to the final cut of Thriller. I think it would have been better placed on the original 1982 release of Thriller than Baby Be Mine or The Girl Is Mine, but they are both great songs and I think the 1982 release of Thriller is perfect. But that shows how many brilliant unreleased songs Michael has held back to create a cohesive sounding album. Anyway at least Got The Hots has got an official release in "Japan" (why not the rest of the world) !

I don't like For All Time very much, but isn't that a late 1980's early 90's recording for Dangerous ?

I love them both, it's hard for me to choose

I finally voted For All Time, which is very very romantic :wub:

Both are great tracks!
I have no idea how you can even compare the two - they are 2 totally different tracks, a ballad and a uptempo 80's track.

Got the hots will get my vote, but For All Time is a beautiful song - I'd choose the demo of For All Time over the Thriller 25 version thou..

Both are great tracks!
I have no idea how you can even compare the two - they are 2 totally different tracks, a ballad and a uptempo 80's track.

Got the hots will get my vote, but For All Time is a beautiful song - I'd choose the demo of For All Time over the Thriller 25 version thou..

I don't like For All Time, but I agree the demo is better than the Thriller25 version. It sounds like For All Time was turned from a demo in to a finished song in 2007, not in 1982. The Demo of the Girl Is Mine on the remixed duet CD single with Will.i am also sounds like it's had elements of it updated in 2007 and I prefer the original demo.

I don't like For All Time very much, but isn't that a late 1980's early 90's recording for Dangerous ?

For All Time was written and recorded originally for Thriller, but was booted off the final tracklist. It was rerecorded again for Dangerous, but again was booted off. The unreleased version that was recorded for Dangerous (that was leaked a while back) was recorded after the version that ended up on Thriller 25 (which was the original version that was recorded in 1982-83 and left off of Thriller.)

So there are two different versions from two different eras.

I voted for Got the Hots because I prefer upbeat songs to ballads. I love both though, & For All Time is great for weddings.

For All Time is a song that should have been released years ago. It is an amazing song and would have been a number 1 hit....even without a video for it.

Got The Hots is good, but you can tell how dated it sounds, and does not live up to the standards of other MJ songs.

I heard For All Time on Thriller 25 and It's cool but the version that I heard at a friend's house was a demo several years ago( don't ask me how he got it.) and looking back on that,I like that one better because The Demo was like he was speaking a whisper to his lover in the Love Zone and it was kind of hard to get the correct words but the demo sounds more sexier than The T25 verison.It's still a beautiful song and I enjoy it.

ruchie is that the version where at the end there are adlib's of him singing: 'don't leave me, I need you" etc? Because on the t25 we don't hear that part? Not many fans say they have heard that if thats in fact the version you are speaking about. I love that version, wish we got it on t25.

ruchie is that the version where at the end there are adlib's of him singing: 'don't leave me, I need you" etc? Because on the t25 we don't hear that part? Not many fans say they have heard that if thats in fact the version you are speaking about. I love that version, wish we got it on t25.

:clapping:Well,all I can remember is that in the Middle bar,you couldn't hear certain parts ,you couldn't hear the lyrics clearly.You can try and guess.That's the part where he's whispering musically to his lover. and at the end, yes, U can hear "Say that you never go,","When I say I need you." and other adlibs you can try to make out.That's the best version I ever heard and I agree,it should have been on T25.I was thinking maybe he forgot some lyrics or he wanted to change the lyrics because he didn't like them.Who knows ?It's too late now. Maybe in a distant future someone will find this masterpiece in a Vault and put it on a compillation of Unheard Demos and Unreleased songs because when I first heard it at my friend's house years ago, I fell in love with Michael all over again. It was one of the sweetest Ballards I ever heard from him.I miss it very much just I miss him.:wub:

For All Time was written and recorded originally for Thriller, but was booted off the final tracklist. It was rerecorded again for Dangerous, but again was booted off. The unreleased version that was recorded for Dangerous (that was leaked a while back) was recorded after the version that ended up on Thriller 25 (which was the original version that was recorded in 1982-83 and left off of Thriller.)

So there are two different versions from two different eras.

u beat me 2 it hahaha.

but anyways, For all time hands down, i love got the hots tho. im still confused as to how or why we are comparing a ballad 2 an up/mid tempo track but whatever

It's so hard to choose, not only because I love them both, but because they are both so different; For All Time being a ballad and Got The Hots being an uptempo track. But I'd have to go with Got The Hots simply because it's a very upbeat and danceable song.

Back