October 30, 2008 [T-Pain/MJ News Merged Here]

Momma Shannon

Proud Member
Good morning MJ fans :yes: Or night, or day or evening lol whatever your zone may be. This week is MJ out and about week - and very nice looking pics are posted in several threads on the main page.

Let me go find what I can for todays news...

Dressing up ... Prince Michael II, Paris and Prince Michael

1 of 2

NATIONAL PHOTO GROUP

Halloween with the Jacksons

By STUART PINK
Published: Today

MICHAEL JACKSON has treated his kids to some scary Halloween outfits - but obviously felt he didn't need one himself.

Michael_Jackson_634654a.jpg
No costume ... Michael Jackson

NATIONAL PHOTO GROUP

***** kitted out PRINCE MICHAEL, PARIS and PRINCE MICHAEL II in Fright Night gear after enjoying a spot of dinner at a friend's house in Bel Air.
His kids are no strangers to wearing masks, having been disguised in them by the singer on numerous public outings to protect their identities.
But in recent months they've been pictured without them, and Michael's oddball behaviour has been ever so slightly curbed.
Usually so shy and reclusive, ***** posed for pics and happily signed autographs for fans as he left his hotel.
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/usa/article1874155.ece

[SIZE=-2]The Gossip Girls[/SIZE]
Michael Jackson's Thriller record
[SIZE=-1]Monsters and Critics.com - 32 minutes ago[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]Michael Jackson has approved an attempt to break the world record for dancing to his hit song 'Thriller'. Fans and Jackson look-a-likes are set to flock to ...[/SIZE]
Michael Jackson and Kids Gear Up For Halloween

[SIZE=-2]Daily Mail[/SIZE]
MICHAEL JACKSON ALL SET FOR THRILLER
[SIZE=-1]Daily Star, UK - 3 hours ago[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]Michael Jackson, 50, looked scary enough as he accompanied Prince Michael, 10, Paris Katherine, nine, and Prince Michael II, five, – known as Blanket – to a ...[/SIZE]

Ok straight up I aint posting some of the articles cuz they aint got nothing nice to say for a headline that one was bad enough and we so aren't going there - stupid media.

I'll bring ya updates as they happen :yes:

Today in
Michael Jackson History
1972 - In London, the Jackson 5 participated in the "Royal Variety Performance."

1982 - Janet Jackson performed "Young Love" on "American Bandstand."

1984 - Michael Jackson's "Thriller" was certified at 20 times Platinum by the RIAA.

2000 - Michael Jackson's "Thriller" was certified at 26 times Platinum by the RIAA.

2000 - Michael Jackson's "Blood On The Dance Floor: Histor in the Mix" was certified Platinum by the RIAA.

2001 - Michael Jackson's album "Invincible" was released.

Last edited:
Re: October 30, 2008

According to Billboard.biz:

The Beatles On Board With "Rock Band"

Apparently the surviving members and the various trust have decided to take the plunge into videogames. In association with MTV Networks and Harmonix -- the game developer behind the popular "Rock Band" franchise -- together with the Beatle's Apple Corps Ltd., are developing an entirely NEW interactive music game based solely and exclusively on the ENTIRE BEATLES CATALOG. Yes that's right - THE ENTIRE BEATLES CATALOG.

In closing all I can say is: Sony/ATV (MJ) is about to be paid a HUGE amount of money. All together now: CHA-CHING!

LOL!

Michael, 10, Paris Katherine, nine, and Prince Michael II, five

The ages are wrong. If they add 1 to each of the ages, they will get it right. Shannon, thanks for posting anyway. You did a good job.

So, Perez Hilton's crap can be posted on this news thread? I laugh!

Rockstar - if you gonna post news, please include links and no RF.

Big Apple - thanks for posting the business news.

In closing all I can say is: Sony/ATV (MJ) is about to be paid a HUGE amount of money. All together now: CHA-CHING!

CHA-CHING indeed, Apple!!! Yeah!

Let's not post any Perez Hilton crap on our lovely news thread. Thank You.

Big Apple - thanks for posting the business news.

CHA-CHING indeed, Apple!!! Yeah!

No problem.

And you know what else I love about this type of news. Aside from MJ earning oodles and oodles of money, the music folks, the ones who write for EVERY music publication out there, and folks in the mainstream media, they all know what this type of news means for Michael Jackson AND his company. They don't have to talk about it, per se, but they know about it and that's good enough for me.

hey shannon i was going to send you this news to you but it say it was too long so i'll post it in and :yes: i'll post the link too and i lways post the link :yes:

here is links:http://www.facebook.com/n/?inbox/readmessage.php&t=1055474021528 :yes: for all the news on that website o.k :)

KOP’ GOES BACK UP THE UK CHART

Michael’s ‘King of Pop’ album has risen thirty-three places on this weeks UK Album Chart to No: 14.

Also in the British charts, ‘Thriller’ has risen thirty-nine places in the same chart to No: 98.

Last edited by a moderator:

hey Bee i always give the links

LOL. That is funny to me.

And you know what else I love about this type of news. Aside from MJ earning oodles and oodles of money, the music folks, the ones who write for EVERY music publication out there, and folks in the mainstream media, they all know what this type of news means for Michael Jackson AND his company. They don't have to talk about it, per se, but they know about it and that's good enough for me.

Exactly. The news just shows that MJ does not have to do anything major and he makes paper! :)

Let's not post any Perez Hilton crap on our lovely news thread.

:)

BTW, I have a question: is facebook.com a credible news source? Just curious.

The Daily Mail - kind as always. Not worth to read, this tabloid stuff. Thanks for the business news. Videogames do sell so much betta than music these days.

1982 - Janet Jackson performed "Young Love" on "American Bandstand." - exactly what does that have to do with MJ's HIStory?

2001 - Michael Jackson's album "Invincible" was released. Today we are celebrating 7 years without a new album. That sure has been a LOOooOOOng wait. :) Hopefully we will get something next year!

Great with the beatles catalog, Mike is gonna make sooooo many donuts on that deal! :lol:

Seven years how time flies when your not haveing fun waiting for him to release his next project

Oh now here's something to really shock you. LOL!

On today's "The View" program, they talked about the 25th Anniversary of Thriller and

GAVE EVERYBODY IN THE AUDIENCE A COPY OF THRILLER!

I can't believe it, are pigs flying. LOL!

oh now here's something to really shock you. Lol!

On today's "the view" program, they talked about the 25th anniversary of thriller and

gave everybody in the audience a copy of thriller!

I can't believe it, are pigs flying. Lol!
:D :D :D ................:angel:

Oh now here's something to really shock you. LOL!

On today's "The View" program, they talked about the 25th Anniversary of Thriller and

They haven't seen nothin yet...Giggles~~~

Happy birthday Dad!

Awww, that is sweet. Happy birthday to your dad.

Get out!! Isn't that something? A few years back, those heifers (excluding Whoopi and Sherri) trashed MJ to bits and pieces. Star Jones was the only one that defended Michael. Now, it looks like they are eating their share of karma by giving the audience a copy of Thriller. You gotta love it.

Get out!! Isn't that something? A few years back, those heifers (excluding Whoopi and Sherri) trashed MJ to bits and pieces. Star Jones was the only one that defended Michael. Now, it looks like they are eating their share of karma by giving the audience a copy of Thriller. You gotta love it.

Oh and let me add that Barbara Walters was sitting right there also. LOL!

Whoopie spoke a little bit about the 25th anniversary and she also spoke about the "prisoners" doing the Thriller dance. She suggested that folks check it out if they have not seen it yet.

Oh and let me add that Barbara Walters was sitting right there also. LOL!

Whoopie spoke a little bit about the 25th anniversary and she also spoke about the "prisoners" doing the Thriller dance. She suggested that folks check it out if they have not seen it yet.
I am speechless. i wanna see this for myself. Is it on youtube yet.

I have always loved MJ's song Threatened. I always thought it had a very deep meaning.:D

Michael Jackson plus T-Pain for the new album Interview

http://www.theboombox.com/2008/10/30/t-pain-hangs-with-michael-jackson-works-on-king-of-pops-new-al/

T-Pain Hangs With Michael Jackson, Works on King of Pop's New Album

Posted Oct 30th 2008 12:30PM by Steve Baltin
Filed under: Hip-Hop News, R'n'B News
tpainnewsong
Having collaborated with everyone from Ludacris and Ciara to Chris Brown, T-Pain has worked with most of his peers. So who's left for him to work with? No one, he says. "I pretty much did it already. I did two pieces with Michael Jackson, so I'm pretty much done; my list is all checked off."

And it looks like MJ's upcoming project will have T-Pain's touch. "I just worked on his new album," Pain says. "He actually invited me to his house. So I went to his house and it was pretty much that day where we just hung out ..."

While the vocoder-laced singer/producer seems to be taking his success in stride, he admits that he never imagined he'd have a chance to collaborate with the King of Pop. "I never thought Michael Jackson would ever work with me. He actually sent for me, so that was kind of weird and cool at the same time."

Being a big-time producer does have its benefits. Besides working with Jackson, Pain just returned from working with producer/rapper Kanye West. "I just went down to Hawaii with Kanye for four days and I came back making beats and songs like Kanye, like people can hear it."

Of course, it's not as glamorous as it sounds. "I was working on his album, but it was all work," he says. "So all I saw was the hotel and the studio."

Last edited:
Re: Michael Jackson plus T-Pain

thanks for the article... :)

Well we can't say Mike ain't be busy. That's for sure. LOL!

He must have recorded a zillion songs by now.

And the crowd goes silent.

:giggle:

Should be interesting to hear the finished product IF either or both of them are selected for the final cut.

Thanks for posting.

It should be good. I love T Pain and Kanye West on the song "Good Life" which is an sample of PYT.

I'm trying not to judge a book by its cover.

Like Terrell said about GOOD LIFE.....and thats one catchy tune.
Maybe he'll surprise us all with a nice lil hook up on MJ's new one.

Back