NEW Michael Jackson Thriller T-shirt:D

Eterna.

Proud Member
I've ordered mine but I think it has been delayed because on my account it still says order taken and hasnt progressed any further :(
However other purchases I have made since on there have sooooo....

Has anyone else received theres yet?

not yet :) ... only on October 30 was officially launched ... I ordered in the UK and lasts about 10 days to arrive in Romania ... just wait to receive it !!!!​

yes it's MJ's first official T Shirt in years, was released on Oct 30th.
Official and new: that's all I like :)

It's official on play.com the new Michael Jackson Thriller T-Shirt has been delayed untill the 30/11/08
Thats the 30th November 2008
Within the UK that is people living outside should check that it applies to them
Thanks

ooh nice shirt.

It's official on play.com the new Michael Jackson Thriller T-Shirt has been delayed untill the 30/11/08
Thats the 30th November 2008
Within the UK that is people living outside should check that it applies to them
Thanks

*smh* I'll wait til ppl start getting shirts to actually order one. This whole delay thing with MJ merchandise is like an epidemic. If it's not cleared to go, it shouldn't be advertised. I mean...:doh:

ooh nice shirt.

*smh* I'll wait til ppl start getting shirts to actually order one. This whole delay thing with MJ merchandise is like an epidemic. If it's not cleared to go, it shouldn't be advertised. I mean...:doh:

Yea I suppose you have a good idea, but i suppose no doubt that they are placed on these kind of websites early to promote and encourage people to buy or even pre-order.

On Play.com you can pre-order your T-Shirt still like I have done....
Can't wait till it finally arrives hehe!

today I got the shirt ... frankly, I expect to be of better quality ... I can not say it is ugly, but no good can not say ... looks pretty cheap ...for collection is good ... I don`t like color that is written "Michael Jackson" and "Thriller" ...
writings are gold and shirt is black ...I expect to be of better quality !

I put a picture with him soon!

^^ Thanks for the update and thanks in advance for the picture. :flowers: Sorry about the quality, tho.

This is me ... and my shirt Thriller 25 :

thriller25.jpg

I am not very photogenic :no:

writing is bright golden and I do not like it :( ... but for my collection is OK :p

WOW so much stuff is happen that i don't have done of them and done of them are out of stores yet that be nices cause people can't buy stuff online :yes: i just sayying that :)

but i really what them all of MJ stuff on that website :yes: :jump:

i'm going to make my own MJ t-shirts :yes: cause is hard to find MJ stuff were i live :yes:

This is me ... and my shirt Thriller 25 :

thriller25.jpg

I am not very photogenic :no:

writing is bright golden and I do not like it :( ... but for my collection is OK :p

:eek: Nice pic. Aww you look fine. :cheeky: The t-shirt looks pretty cool, too. I kinda like the shiny lettering. Thanks for posting and sharing. :flowers:

Anyone in the USA get one yet?

Back