Votes: 9 2.0%
  • Around a million

Votes: 29 6.5%
  • Millions and millions

Votes: 409 91.5%

• Total voters

iboz75

Proud Member
Currently, how many fans do you think Michael has worldwide?

Re: How large is Michael's fanbase?

depends on when you call someone a 'fan'...

A person who enjoys his music and performances, and who is dedicated throughout all of Michael's trials. Maybe not as extreme as Iam, or some people on here, but a fan all of the same.

more as 500. milion
( im serious. )

Of course millions and millions.. He has not released an album that did NOT sell MILLIONS and MILLIONS.. People are buying them..

millions and millions- for SURE! lol

I'd say Michael's fan base is show big that it's impossible for him to have a flop album or tour. There are millions of fans like us who are fans of Michael the man aswell as his music, and then there are millions of fans who are just in to his music.

Millions and millions for sure :thumbs_up: Thriller is still being the most selling album of all the time :moonwalk

I wanted to vote "millions and millions" but I think that Michael has around 1 million of huge fans in the world! But for sure there are millions and millions people who like his music but they're not fan! ;)

Millions and millions.The sale numbers of releases such as Blood on the Dance Floor,Number Ones or The Essential shows this,because mainly,fans bought them....Of course,there are others that are not hard core fans that probably bought them,but in general,only the true fans or collectors bought them

I say ''millions and millions'' :D

OMG! :bugeyed

Visiting MJGD I only saw, on the Michaelmania section, part of the title that said "How large is Michael's ..." and being from Michaelmania I instantly thought of something really nasty!! :lol:

sorry, Im laughing, and I had to share this :hysterical:

Mr.Jackson is a part of the American Heritiage...

Smiles~~~

hmmm depends how you define fan...
Hardcore fans (those that follow everything about his life as well as his music...id say about a million..
But if your talking about fans of his music (who would buy his albums and go to his concerts...but don't really care much about the man himself......i'd say millions and millions...)

I think Michaels fans are way in the Millions of Millions. I believe you do have closet fans who don't want to admit that they are fans becuase of the controversey that surrounds him. That's why it is important that when he come out with his new music, it's got to be huge or his most devoted fans will start doubting his talents. That's how I see it.

why is anything less than 10,000,000 there?

anyway with 6 billion people in the world i'd say at least 100,000,000. yes i'm serious i mean just look at how people go crazy when he's out.

OMG! :bugeyed

Visiting MJGD I only saw, on the Michaelmania section, part of the title that said "How large is Michael's ..." and being from Michaelmania I instantly thought of something really nasty!! :lol:

sorry, Im laughing, and I had to share this :hysterical:

yea, I could've started a thread on that topic, but I'd get in trouble. I'll just keep those sinful thoughts to myself (for now) :cheeky::evil::blush:

All the people in the world love Michael on some level, yes yes ;)

I seriously thought that this thread was going to be another naughty one, asking how big his 'you-know-what' is :lol:

Anyways, yeah, waaay over a million I truly believe. People in China see him as a GOD!

he has million and millions of fans. including the closet fans wo wont admit they r fans lol

I think he always has millions..and that's not being ignorant or naive, either. I meet SO many fans all the time.

Saying that, there is a difference between being a fan who keeps up to date with news on Michael, who goes to see him at hotels etc, who goes on forums and stuff like that, to a fan who just loves his music.

There's obviously thousands in the first catorgary, but definitely millions in the latter, for sure.

Millions EASILY! Even if they're not hardcore and come on MSGboards, you meet people who say they love his music and have seen his tours and such. Michael will never be a burn-out, that's for sure.

a few millions for sure ... he has more fans than the average 'IN' singer nowadays.

Back