RARE MJ on the set of Scream

StephluvsMJ

Proud Member
I don't think I've seen these posted here or on any other MJ sites. I don't have a scanner at the moment so I used my digital camera to take photos of the magazine these pictures were featured in, so I apologise for the picture quality.

1-3.jpg

2-3.jpg

Last edited:
aaaah thank you for this he looks soo sexy . can someone post a clearer picture of the second one .these are amazing

Oh GOD! I think I've just died and went to heaven!!! SO SEXY!

You're welcome. In response to steadylaughing's question, these pictures are from an Australian tabloid magizine called "Woman's day". The article accomanying the images is pretty negative, the title of the article is "W.acko J.acko's weird video" so it's the regular tabloid garbage. But, I don't care because the pics are rare LOL

You're welcome. In response to steadylaughing's question, these pictures are from an Australian tabloid magizine called "Woman's day". The article accomanying the images is pretty negative, the title of the article is "W.acko J.acko's weird video" so it's the regular tabloid garbage. But, I don't care because the pics are rare LOL

I hear ya, sometimes you get the best pics with those tabbys. Lol!
My thing is.... whats so weird about the video? :doh: Nothing. It's creative and entertaining.

I've seen quite a few SCREAM pictures but these a quite new and different.
They are very rare to me and I appreciate you sharing them. Thanks a bunch :)

Back