Votes: 24 5.7%
  • face

Votes: 51 12.2%
  • other

Votes: 96 22.9%

• Total voters

iboz75

Proud Member
Totally his hands. OMG, the things I can imaging him doing with them!

With me it's definitely his eyes....they hypnotize. I'm tellin ya, I have NEVER seen eyes like that on a man EVER...

Michael's eyes are the most beautiful feature of his, but if we're talkin about sexy..then I have to say it's his back.I'm a big fan. Once you see him in real life you realize it doesn't get any better than that. lol The broad shoulders...That and the Legs. THE legs. Mannn.

Last edited:
Michael's eyes are the most beautiful feature of his, but if we're talkin about sexy..then I have to say it's his back.I'm a big fan. Once you see it in real life you realize it doesn't get any better than that. lol The broad shoulders...That and the Legs. THE legs. Mannn.

He has like the perfect man's body....wide shoulders, small waist...strong powerful legs...ummmm.....oh okay I'll stop now....LOL!:D

Oh no, keep going...LOL. He does have perfect one, doesn't he? There are no words needed here, I think..jussst the photos.

I know. I love that pic of him in that silky blue shirt at Christian Audigiers party...those pants...umm umm UMMM.....

Owwwwwwwww!!!I need to say that...

HIS NECK!!!!:wild:

1ccc.jpg

0.jpg

vivarobertocavalli.jpg

Ohhh,yes!The voice!

I almost die when I hear his voice on the begining of "I just cant stop loving you", on the begining of "Dangerous"...all interviewes,sing songs...OMG!

Ohhh,yes!The voice!

I almost die when I hear his voice on the begining of "I just cant stop loving you", on the begining of "Dangerous"...all interviewes,sing songs...OMG!

Ohhh I love IJCSLY!!! This is very off topic. But Dri, do you have the original IJCSLY, where he talks at the begginning?I wanna hear it.

back on topic. His voice is really nice. I picked other for my option!!!I mean everything on him is nice :p

Ohhh I love IJCSLY!!! This is very off topic. But Dri, do you have the original IJCSLY, where he talks at the begginning?I wanna hear it.

back on topic. His voice is really nice. I picked other for my option!!!I mean everything on him is nice :p

Yes,I have!But is not in cd...I have in LP...Understand?I bought in 1988!:D

Ok...THE VOICE...Listen in the begining...I can imagine he speaking like this next to me...or...very close to me...:ninja:

*THE INTRO of I Just Cant Stop Loving You...

Last edited:
yea, all of that stuff is good, but to me, it's still his hands. I love the size and shape of them.

I'm just weird.

other= everything!!!!!!!
Strrrong co-sign. All the physical parts mentioned in the poll and to top it off...his caring, humble personality is what makes him super sexy. You wouldn't call a man sexy who's all that physically but cocky like, runnin around talkin "I'm a ladies' fantasy" stuff and/or too busy loving himself.

@the threadstarter: Yeah hands are one of the most common body parts that women find sexy in a man-_- Mike's def. got that!

Back