Minister Farrakhan Speaks About Michael Jackson

oh, he said so many nice things about Michael, I like him. Thanks for posting .He said the truth.

yes this is true what he says They have to Show It around the World on Live Tv specialy U.S.A :)

As much as I disagree with Farrakhan on lots of things, what he says here is very true. Something that most people simply don't understand about Michael is that he is a DEEPLY spiritual person, in the sense that it is extremely personal, and nonconforming to "typical" spiritual stereotypes. Almost everything that he does or believes in with a passion, whether it's singing, dancing, art, poetry, charities, children, the earth, what have you, is all done with his spirit and his soul. It drives him. All of that is from deep inside, it's who he is because he is so in tune with God. People try to separate all of these things, such as what Bashir did, from who he is, but you can't. It's what he lives and breathes. It's who he is, not just what he does for a living.

And I have never actually seen him in trial, but I have heard that he is always quite humble, quiet, gracious, etc., even when they metaphorically stone him to death with accusations. Outside of trial he no doubt gets angry, anyone would, it's righteous anger at what people and authorities have put him through.

Anyway, I've rambled enough. For once I agree with what Farrakhan says.

If you have a question about the actions taken in this thread please pm me they will not be revisited on this thread.

As much as I disagree with Farrakhan on lots of things, what he says here is very true. Something that most people simply don't understand about Michael is that he is a DEEPLY spiritual person, in the sense that it is extremely personal, and nonconforming to "typical" spiritual stereotypes. Almost everything that he does or believes in with a passion, whether it's singing, dancing, art, poetry, charities, children, the earth, what have you, is all done with his spirit and his soul. It drives him. All of that is from deep inside, it's who he is because he is so in tune with God. People try to separate all of these things, such as what Bashir did, from who he is, but you can't. It's what he lives and breathes. It's who he is, not just what he does for a living.

And I have never actually seen him in trial, but I have heard that he is always quite humble, quiet, gracious, etc., even when they metaphorically stone him to death with accusations. Outside of trial he no doubt gets angry, anyone would, it's righteous anger at what people and authorities have put him through.

Anyway, I've rambled enough. For once I agree with what Farrakhan says.

Is he the one who called Obama a Messiah? :mello:

i dont really care for ppl who jump pn bandwaggons when it suits them. hes said enough B.S about mj in the past. even more so when they are the opposite of what mj stands for

i dont really care for ppl who jump pn bandwaggons when it suits them. hes said enough B.S about mj in the past. even more so when they are the opposite of what mj stands for

The only thing I remember is Farrakhan condenming MJ in the 80's with regards to MJ wearing make up and basically calling him a girl etc. I think he said some other things too, but can't remember.

I'd have a problem if he'd bad mouthed MJ about the allegations though. Did he? I don't think he has.

Last edited:
hes said enough B.S about mj in the past. even more so when they are the opposite of what mj stands for

So, that means? He knew MJ since Mike was a child and I know what he said about MJ in the past. It was not nice, but it was also interesting to say the least. What do you know what exactly MJ truly stands for? You just buy his music. The minister has defended Michael since the 1993 mess and has not stopped. What he said about MJ in 1984 could be looked at as more of a warning of his increasing fame and popularity. Who knows? However, I really do not see the point of judging the minister's loyality towards Mike based on a comment that he said about Michael almost 25 years ago. His comment was not filled with hate or anything of that nature. I am not a fan of a lot of things that he said about certain situations, but he has a right to an opinion and a right to change his opinion as well.

So, that means?
i think we all know what it means. but i presume thats why this thread was edited b4 so theres no point going down that road again.

i think we all know what it means. but i presume thats why this thread was edited b4 so theres no point going down that road again.

So, why did you bring it up?

i didnt. if i wanted to being it up i would have posted so instead of just making that quick comment and leaving it at that. im not that one carrying on the convo.

Anyway back to the topic

Here is a transcript

Dont down Michael, Dont You down Michael. Do you know why they are on Michael _Its not becuase of his nose _its not becuase of his vitilgo It is because he’s become a billionaire and not only that; he is becoming politically, spiritually, and a very morally conscious man. And what those in power are afraid of is that he will use that magnetism of his vast appeal to awaken his fans and take them to a higher level of consciousness. Michael is not different; he is a very extraordinary man, very much not of this world. People wonder why he loves children so much; it’s not because he’s a pedophile. They also wonder why he likes animals so much; it’s not because he’s crazy. He sees in children no denial and no disseat, they come not with a game to Michael, they love Michael and Michael loves them and he feels at home with children because he feels non threatened. But when he’s with mature adults, everybody comes to him with a game or a handout, with some kind of crooked, deceitful thing that he doesn’t want to be bothered with. That’s why he said if children were not on this planet, he’s done, he would want to kill himself; and that’s what Jesus said. Do you know that in Islamic hospitality the greatest honor that someone can give you, is that you visit their home and they get out of their bed and let you sleep in their bed. Michael said “I got out of my bed, I gave my bed to these children and I slept on the floor”. They say he’s weird…… that’s what they said about Jesus. That’s what they say about all of those non conformists. Quote Farakaun

Back