High King Of Pop, Rock and Soul?

Should Michael be Promoted to...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

smoothcriminal12

Proud Member
I propose an idea for a new election. Michael Jackson has been the King Of Pop, Rock and Soul since 1989, and I think Michael deserves higher than that. In this poll, we are all going to vote whether or not Michael should be promoted to High King Of Pop, Rock and Soul, ruling over every King of Pop, Rock or Soul, or whether he should stay King Of Pop, Rock and Soul.

We will also vote whether or not Michael should be just be High King Of Pop or King Of Pop and leave Rock and Soul to others.

GO!

I could not vote because I never cared much for the title in the first place. ArXter's right, titles stink, and then you are constantly expected to live up to them. I can't bring myself to exalt a musician in that way, no matter who they are, even if they are the greatest at what they do. I have never referred to Michael Jackson with that title. It's also far too limiting for his capabilities, lol, because they extend beyond music. Anyway, to me he is a person more than he is a King. Sorry, not much help to you.

Michael is above any title or even awards for that matter. Like, the title itself: King of Pop came into existence because of him.

He doesn't really need a title. He is Michael Jackson. He is beyond that. Out of that list though, I like "King of Pop" best. It really suits him lol.

Back