Votes: 37 27.2%
  • Blood on the Dance Floor

Votes: 95 69.9%
  • I don't know/ no opinion/ Other

Votes: 4 2.9%

• Total voters

iboz75

Proud Member
To me, T25 isn't anything more than a remix album (sorry if that offends anyone). So in this case which do you like better?

I like BOTDF. Even though I didn't like the remixes, at least it has new songs like Ghosts and Superlfy Sister.

BOTD has Is is scary, Ghost, Superfly sister, BOTD and Morphine!

5 great songs - don't hear Morphine much, but at the moment I hear Is it Scary ALL the time!

That song is soo fantastic.

Thriller 25. TGIS 2008, PYT 2008, and WBSS 2008 are awesome. Also, For All Time is sweeeeeet :D

Had it been Thriller vs. BOTD it would have been Thriller no doubt.

B
U
T

T25 vs. BOTD I will choose BOTD!

Thriller 25 was the first ever MJ album I recieved on my 16th bday which after listening to, I immideatly became drawn to it and turned into a fan lolz.

So yeah, T5 has a very specail place in my heart.

BOTDF is good too but he sounds like a weirdo in 'Blood on the dance floor' (sorry if that offends anyone) he just does lol. And he looks minging in the video too - the lipstick and plates in his hair? Wtf? Lol.

But I LOVE morphine, I really like what he did with it and it is a good song.

I reckon blood on the dance floor, ghosts and is it scary are better then most of the tracks on thriller

for all time > BOTDF lol i love both tho..i loved the scream and histroy remixes

But I LOVE morphine, I really like what he did with it and it is a good song.

Morphine and Superfly Sister are my favorite song on BOTDF. Morphine is just so different than his usual style. When I first heard it, I was hit with a ton of bricks. " what is this song really about" I wondered.

Yeah, that was an awesome song. I liked the thing in the middle when he goes, "relax, this won't hurt you..." OMG! so awesome! I remember I had to play that song a few dozen times just to hear what he was saying.

I also fell in love with Superfly Sister. It just has an awesome beat.

Morphine and Superfly Sister are my favorite song on BOTDF. Morphine is just so different than his usual style. When I first heard it, I was hit with a ton of bricks. " what is this song really about" I wondered.

Yeah, that was an awesome song. I liked the thing in the middle when he goes, "relax, this won't hurt you..." OMG! so awesome! I remember I had to play that song a few dozen times just to hear what he was saying.

I also fell in love with Superfly Sister. It just has an awesome beat.

YES, YES, YES!

When I was listening to it on my ipod I was doing my work and I think I had a coma or something lol, I literally stopped and had to stop waht i was doing because i was so shocked and amazed at how he was singing and the shit he did with the tune/words.
It was really good and I think that it really describes what it's like to be on Morphinee!

And I like it when the guy goes 'you heard what the doctor said' at the back, while MJ is singing lolz. :)

Blood on the Dance Floor,no doubt! I love the 5 new tracks,the remixes,the cover and,of course,the videos from that era. :D

Thriller 25 for me. I didn't think the remixes were great at all. But Beat It wasn't horrible and I actually liked Billie Jean but I guess it helps that I'm an R&B fan. Plus it included For All Time which is pretty good, and some of the best tracks hes ever done.

BOTDF had some pretty good songs. But it doesn't stand a chance againist T25 for me.

The only thing I disliked was the new instrumentation of Beat It. It sounded faded, almost like recording the original Beat It with a 5 dollar PC mic.

I really didn't like the BOTDF remixes except for HIStory.

If we're talking about Thriller 25 including the original 12 tracks, then Thriller. But if we're walking about the bonus tracks vs Blood, I'll go w/ BOTDF. The five new songs are better than any of the T25 bonus material, IMO.

Thriller because it's my fave album and the original album songs are much better than the "new" ones on BOTDF.

This doesn't quite seem like a fair comparison. If I had to choose either the remixes of Thriller 25 or the remixes of BOTDF, I'd go with T25. However, BOTDF has 4 amazing new tracks (and 1 good new track) versus T25's only one new track. So where does this leave my vote?

Blood.
Morphine, blood on the dance floor, superfly! whoooo

but For all Time on thriller 25 was a great thing to bring to life.

Blood On The Dance Floor!

Tony Morans HIStory Lesson = EPICNESS!!!

Blood by a million miles. The remixes on 25 are horrid! (in my opinion. I don't like the inclusion of Akon and such)

Last edited:
Exactly what I think, well said.

If we're talking about Thriller 25 including the original 12 tracks, then Thriller. But if we're walking about the bonus tracks vs Blood, I'll go w/ BOTDF. The five new songs are better than any of the T25 bonus material, IMO.

The way I see it they are both complete packages. And they both should deliver "something" as pieces of art. Personally, the original thriller songs are better than BOTDF's. HOWEVER, the remixes really drew me out of the experience. I was extremely underwhelmed by it. BOTDF made an amazing transition between the new tracks and the remixes, and the entire "dance" feel of the album made it even better.

It goes Thriller>BOTDF>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> That piece of junk that should have never existed called Thriller 25.

Back