Family Home

2300jacksonst

Proud Member
I was wondering what the story of the Jacksons family home was? As I thought money was owed on that too like Neverland, and Jacksons were close to losing it. I loved the footage we saw of it on he Chanell 4 show. Also was that the house were we saw MJ and Latoya been interviewed years ago in the 80's?

yes, thats the same house. I went to see it when I vacationed in LA this past summer. Its not in a gated community or anything, but there is a big gate that blocks any kind of access. I may post a photo later...I don't know anything about them supposedly losing it though. As far as I know, they still own it.

mj has a morgage on the palce and money was owed a while back but it was paid

I believe that house is co-owned by MJ and LaToya. - Tudor style - very nice property - sort of small if you think of all the kids and grand kids, and great grand kids running around - if they ever manage to get all the family together.

And what about their old house in Gary? Last week I read in a newspaper that Michael still owns this house. Do you know if that's true?
j5housebigct5.jpg

dunno about gary. in 03 some cousins were living in the property. i dont know who owns it. there was the talk about it becoming museam years ago and the council owning it. i think it was prob mentioned about who owns it then. but i dont remember hearing mj mentioned. other than sentimental value its hardly worth owning

I believe that house is co-owned by MJ and LaToya. -
years back it was mentioned that mj latoya and katherine co owned the place. but that was years ago. who knows the situation now. would mj beable to get a loan on the palce if he only owned a % of it? i guess the other owners if theres any would have to agree?

the encino house/ hayvenhurst, I think is beauuuuuutiful from what i've seen :yes:

I'm guessin that someone in the fam owns it if they are still living there..... oh well.

And what about their old house in Gary? Last week I read in a newspaper that Michael still owns this house. Do you know if that's true?
j5housebigct5.jpg

that family must love red cars because theres still red car in the driveway..a different one though! yea its owned by relatives..like said..but if michael has a say in it..or if even he cares to own it..hmmm..
but the fact that he came back twice to gary this decade is soo sweet..i dont even hear about another big name janet visiting. yet the biggest name of all came back twice!! god i hope they do something to gary like they are saying. a museum would be amazing..this town needs desperate help.

I read that MJ owns the home and everything is fine regarding the house.

Back