Thriller - a new vision

^^I don't know about that, but:

(29-12-2008) Sony is planning to release a re-mastered version of Thriller 25. The new disc, which is basically 'Thriller 25th Anniversary Edition' without the bonus DVD, is expected to drop on 30-01-09 in Switzerland and on 27-02-09 in Germany.

I wonder if Michael is involve in this thriller project.
If he is, then someone needs to tell MJ Thriller isn't his only album.

^^I don't know about that, but:

(29-12-2008) Sony is planning to release a re-mastered version of Thriller 25. The new disc, which is basically 'Thriller 25th Anniversary Edition' without the bonus DVD, is expected to drop on 30-01-09 in Switzerland and on 27-02-09 in Germany.

Thanks for that info. I don't see the point in Sony doing that though really, I really can't see it boosting sales or anything unless there is a big reduction in price. Anyway I would think most people would prefer to pick up the version with the bonus DVD. Personally I think it would be a better idea for them to release The Making of Thriller on DVD because that is something that both the fans and the general public would certainly buy :).

A big reduction in price... hmm it's already cheap enough really, £7.99 on HMV.co.uk. though it is more expensive in stores but that's because it's not in the chart and well they're always expensive in shops.

Yeah pointless but I think it's because they have stopped making the slipcase cd/dvd and once those are all sold out this single disc T25 without slipcase will take the place of the T25 cd/dvd & Thriller 2001 remaster, which T25 has pretty much done anyways.

it's just to attract the casual listener who wnats Thriller am sure. I won't be collecting it no;) But this New Vision stuff, hmm I don't know if it's anything different.

Yes we do need Making Of Thriller more than anything, oh and Ghosts and Bad Tour. Anyways ha ha yes someone does need to tell MJ that Thriller is not his only album;) Lv x

^^^I definitely agree with you about Ghosts and Bad tour being released on DVD, those are long overdue *crosses fingers that it might happen in the future* :).

oh god no not again!

Plzzz i hope they release the bad tour instead, that would be awesome if they did.

Re: Thriller 25 in 3D - a new vision

OK MJ Fans, I have just got permission to post this for you guys to SEE. Its small I know.. :( but its the best I can do as we've been told to hold it until a confirmed a date of release so for it's just a Teaser poser. It features the winning "Billie Jean" concept costume, that this board voted for...

WOW, what a week. Mikes back and in style making new records as usual. 50 concerts and a possible world tour, a new album and a 3D Thriller all to look forward to... I cant wait!!!:)

Our production team have kept under the radar for past months as the jump from 2D High definition to HiDef 3D has proved arduous as expected. Everything is going to plan despite the hike.

We've had to change our work flows AND develop new technologies to make this a possibility. Depending on when, how, where and what this could be a first in terms of shooting in the film industry.:D

We're now personally trying to push the Digital medium as far as it can go as far as resolutions to see if it stands the test of time and be good enough to be shown on your local IMAX screen.

SheebaRaye

Re: Thriller 25 in 3D - a new vision

OK MJ Fans, I have just got permission to post this for you guys to SEE. Its small I know.. :( but its the best I can do as we've been told to hold it until a confirmed a date of release so for it's just a Teaser poser. It features the winning "Billie Jean" concept costume, that this board voted for...

WOW, what a week. Mikes back and in style making new records as usual. 50 concerts and a possible world tour, a new album and a 3D Thriller all to look forward to... I cant wait!!!:)

Our production team have kept under the radar for past months as the jump from 2D High definition to HiDef 3D has proved arduous as expected. Everything is going to plan despite the hike.

We've had to change our work flows AND develop new technologies to make this a possibility. Depending on when, how, where and what this could be a first in terms of shooting in the film industry.:D

We're now personally trying to push the Digital medium as far as it can go as far as resolutions to see if it stands the test of time and be good enough to be shown on your local IMAX screen.

SheebaRaye

:bugeyed:woohoo::bugeyed:woohoo::bugeyed:woohoo:

I'm looking forward to this 3D version of Thriller. I'm guessing MJ will have another record, the first artist to have a music video in 3D.

Great, can't wait to catch this in a cinema nearby.

Would be awesome if it also comes out on a DVD with 3D glasses!

beleive it or not, i ran into someone that has never seen the thriller video EVER !!

i was amazed and insisted they google it

Back