Michael's not gunna answer our wishes for a comeback.....

Proud Member
unless we assist him in keeping those regular evil people off his back. you know what people i'm talking about...Dimond...access hollywood(just added) those who are planning to investigate about 'his money'. at least, i feel that.
people disagreed with me, when i said the american media led the charge against him, in the nineties. i wasn't bashing my own country..i was just telling the truth about this media, here. well..it seems it's happening again. a zebra can't change its stripes. i didn't see an anti MJ campaign in that special about the Jacksons going to Devon. that was a UK special, and it was positive. the reality is, with the exception of Bashir..the biggest media enemies of MJ are american. Dimond, Grace, and others are the most notorious infamous names we know of, that always come out of their holes when MJ is getting ready to do something. and now, Bashir is working for the american media. nuff said about that. i saw all the threads people have been putting up, lately, wishing and hoping and asking MJ to come back and tour, and etc. But you have to know, that if MJ is gunna do something..and these idiots keep coming up, and investigating his personal affairs, then, threads like the one about encouraging MJ, will be in vain. why should he come back to all this ish? especially in America? i'm afraid this will happen, and the peeps in the USA who want to see him, may have to do without seeing him, altogether. so...i'm just sayin...Above board, of course..i think we should write to these idiots, and let them feel our presence, before disaster strikes, and MJ decides to give it all up. i think preventive action is in order. the accusation from GEller, about anti semitism is just the beginning of what i fear as being a time bomb getting ready to go off. i just think that MJ's most supportive base..his fans, should well up and stand and fight, before the enemies take hold and stop MJ from granting us our wishes. maybe i'm being dramatic..but, the threads i've seen lately, look dramatic to me, too. it looks like yall want MJ back. i may be wrong about all this, but i'm willing to take the chance.

i know people have been able to get my info without me giving it to them, (scary, yes) so..i don't see why we can't find email addresses of access hollywood, or ways to contact Diane you know what. or anyone in the american media who is trying, once again, to repeat the nineties. and, therefore, stop MJ from granting our wishes. it is my hope, and plea, that the mods will allow everyone to see this, and think on it, at least, before considering moving it down to the 'enough is enough' section. i love yall..and thanks for reading. here is the contact info for access hollywood.

http://www.accesshollywood.com/contact

and i realize that peeps will do as they choose to do, regarding this subject. i'm just posting it, cus it's on my heart.

Last edited:
I just saw a commercial with Access examining Mike's finances tonight

But in all reality, the media in general is a force that tries to put out slime and bad general feelings towards every star. Mike was even bashed with the BAD album as stated by the TIme magazine article posted. I believe Mike is strong and he will persevere, I hope he keeps fighting for the art he loves.

yes. there's a reason why it's a rulebreaker to examine MJ's finances on this site. so, we should try to take measures to make those idiots leave him alone, as well. at least scare them into knowing that it will be one hell of an uphill battle to bother MJ. somehow, we have to use cyberspace to be all up in their face, everytime they try somn against him. and if there's more we can do, we should do it. while i know MJ is a fighter...no one can fight alone. we were there with him before...we can do it again.

yes. there's a reason why it's a rulebreaker to examine MJ's finances on this site. so, we should try to take measures to make those idiots leave him alone, as well. at least scare them into knowing that it will be one hell of an uphill battle to bother MJ. somehow, we have to use cyberspace to be all up in their face, everytime they try somn against him. and if there's more we can do, we should do it.

I like your energy, are you a very progressive person?

I like your energy, are you a very progressive person?

well..i remember bombarding people magazine with personal letters, during the nineties, when they were among the american media railing against MJ. i know that i wrote so many strong letters, that they finally answered me..lol..and they seemed really unnerved by me. now i know that i wasn't the only one writing them. and eventually, they backed off from bothering MJ. now, if you look at their mag, you will see that they are milktoast, when it comes to MJ. lol..they're neutral, and even nice towards him now. haha

I just wanted to say that, I love reading what you have to write/say :D. And yes, we fans, if we're really tired of the bulls***, can do our part... that is if we're willing to.

I just wanted to say that, I love reading what you have to write/say :D. And yes, we fans, if we're really tired of the bulls***, can do our part... that is if we're willing to.

thanks. we were successful before..we can be, again. i might add, that after we backed people mag off of him, that was just before the MSG concerts. so..i'd like to think that he was willing to perform for us, after we backed the media off of him, before. haha

Ah, he will. The media and people like Diamond have been on his back for years and we still got quality things from him...it ain't going to stop him now :D and it shouldn't! They just don't have anything more constructive to do with their time...

Last edited:
Ah, he will. The media has been on his back for years and years and yeaaaars and we still got quality things from him...it ain't going to stop him now :D.

yeah...but i don't remember the fans not supporting him, during those times.
and MJ's pattern has been, he's needed to be convinced to do things, when he didn't want to. his mom had to convince him to perform, cus he wasn't willing, cus he was tired of the hardhships that go with it. safe to say, the media is one of those hardhships. lol..as tmz says..'i'm just sayin'. lol

i have already sent access hollywood a kind letter. it will only escalate from me, if they don't grant my wishes, to treat Michael kindly, and stay away from his personal affairs. i started out my letter by complimenting them on how kind they were with Michael, featuring their esteemed host, Billy Bush. hopefully, i can stop them with kindness. i'd only get stronger if they ignore me.

here is the contact page for access hollywood.

Michael should simply do not pay attention to those media, and i think he doesn't care about those things anymore for real. There will be nothing about Dimond or Disgrace or whoever in the future, nothing, they will be nothing, he is the one who remains, and he should do his thing. He should just do what he wants, those people will do their false claims anyway, and if it is not them it will be someone else.

So what exactly can ''we'' do?........ moan at low lifes? bring more attention to their opinions? :S

If Mike wants to come back, he will. he's not some defenceless old man, he's the man who's been in the business longer than most, he knows the game.

People are always gonna slag him off for no reason, nothing he/we can do about that and i'm sure Mike knows that too.

All this, 'us against them', 'stand up and fight' and using words like 'enemy', it's so dramtic.
This is no war lol

well...we'll see how it goes. but i just thought i'd post it anyway, cus , history is doomed to repeat if it goes the same path. the reality is, MJ has been away a long while. tours were stopped when allegations came about. i realize that this last long break was for MJ to raise his kids. but i'm referring to when the HISTory tour was stopped, and he didn't go to other countries because of allegations. those allegations were begun by rumours. those rumours were begun by those american media hoodlums, whose names i mentioned, earlier. those allegations were unfounded, but that didn't stop them from stopping Michael from touring.

"I don't know whether to laugh or cry..."

Michael's a grown-ass man, he can handle it. :yes: All we can do is not feed into the bullsh*t. I don't know why some get SUCKED in to watching crap. If we tell 'em to stop, would it really make a difference?

I mean you really think this will delay Michael's progress? Shoot, that loony trick that was arrested for trying to get into Neverland is now trying to get a BILLION from him to help with Blanket's support. GTFOOH.

The loonies have been around since 1969.

Last edited:
Lets send them a million boxes of pizzas lol. or ill call up there and cuss them the f*ck out

I'm not real sure about the anti-semitism/Uri Gellar angle. That's been around for some time, a couple of years I believe. People ranted then, unless you mean to bring it all up front once again? Sometimes I personally think picking at old wounds only makes them fester anew, but jmo.

^ A million boxes of pizza? :rofl: Dude you better give us slices, muthaf***a. Why would sending them a box of pizzas be doing anything except making them hungry? :doh: :lol:

I'm not real sure about the anti-semitism/Uri Gellar angle. That's been around for some time, a couple of years I believe. People ranted then, unless you mean to bring it all up front once again? Sometimes I personally think picking at old wounds only makes them fester anew, but jmo.

Like Puffy says, the negativity will never stop because it won't stop. :lol: My opinion as always since 2005: brush the dirt off your shoulders and keep it moving. Don't give them ratings, lol.

that anti semitism thing isn't something i brought up. Geller did, just now. i wasn't even thinking about it, until i just read another thread that was just now posted on this forum. i'm just hoping to be preventive, that's all.

No she's talking about Uri's recent comments, which he's been saying since 2006, lol.

ok...well..i didn't know about 2006. but, apparently, Geller, Just now, told people to look at his blog. so..he's bringing it up again. and, i'm tellin u, that's a powder keg. even if it's not true. and i believe MJ didn't say those.

anyway..2006 isn't that long ago. and, i'm sure it wasn't the first thing Geller said, when he and MJ parted ways. it seems like an add on, to me. the same pattern, followed by anyone who knock themselves out of MJ's good graces. that's why i don't believe it's true. you saw what Corey Feldman, almost started, until it was quelled by an investigation. he said some things that sounded like they could slam MJ, but when he was grilled about it, he clarified it, and let us know that he wasn't saying something negative about MJ.

ok...well..i didn't know about 2006. but, apparently, Geller, Just now, told people to look at his blog. so..he's bringing it up again. and, i'm tellin u, that's a powder keg. even if it's not true. and i believe MJ didn't say those.

anyway..2006 isn't that long ago. and, i'm sure it wasn't the first thing Geller said, when he and MJ parted ways. it seems like an add on, to me. the same pattern, followed by anyone who knock themselves out of MJ's good graces. you saw what Corey Feldman, almost started, until it was quelled by an investigation. he said some things that sounded like they could slam MJ, but when he was grilled about it, he clarified it, and let us know that he wasn't saying something negative about MJ.

That's why you know it's bullsh*t. This is why I don't get why people get all bent out of shape. Mainly people that don't like Michael have been trying to get him down for YEARS. Sure we can ask them or demand them to stop, but what will that do? I mean, unless it's just to ENFORCE those dummies that MJ fans are chaotic and stupid? Why should we give them ammo? We can't even focus on the good stuff anymore because negativity is all around us.

tabs being ass**** aintg onna make any difference to whether mj comes back.if mj wants to he will if he doesnt he wont and no crappy article or mention on aprograme that gets forgotten about a day later is gonna make any difference. especially when the person involved ie mj probably knows nothing about it. theres slighty more important issues at hand that decide whether u come back or not at the end of the day

Last edited:
That's why you know it's bullsh*t. This is why I don't get why people get all bent out of shape. Mainly people that don't like Michael have been trying to get him down for YEARS. Sure we can ask them or demand them to stop, but what will that do? I mean, unless it's just to ENFORCE those dummies that MJ fans are chaotic and stupid? Why should we give them ammo? We can't even focus on the good stuff anymore because negativity is all around us.

and i would totally agree with you, if the experiment with people mag didn't work. but hey..i just posted it, and i know that peeps have a choice to do as they want. i'm just postin it, that's all.

the link to access hollywood contact info is in the first post, as well as here.

Last edited:
^^ Hey if you wanna do that, that's fine, but just remember, it'll always continue no matter what else we try to do about it. I've been a fan for a mighty long time and I've seen this sh*t happen daily with Michael. It's not always a poor Mike thing. Like I said, he's a grown-ass man, we don't need dumb specials to motivate us. Because in the end, what does that do? :lol: You see what I'm saying?

I mean, the only thing that really held MJ back was a FELONY trial, everything else, he can get right on by it.

Back