Prayer Thread | All Faiths and Beliefs

MJJC Moderator

Guests
This is a place to post your prayers, your positive energy and thoughts, and your best-wishes for Michael. MJJC is an international board with many nations and religions represented, so please be respectful of this diversity.

Re: Prayer Thread

I am sending out Prayers and Love and
good Positive Energies to all on here
and their families and loved ones
and even their pets :flowers:
Bless all who come and go on here Dear Lord
keep them safe from harms way keep them
and those they love safe and healthy now and in
the New Year to come. Make us mindful of one another
that we are all one big family on here and all around the world.
Show us how to Love and give Love to all who need it.
HUGS to those who feel lost and sad today.
Healing for those who are ill. Bless those who are less fortunate
Dear Lord and provide for them and make us more charitable to those in need.
I Pray for those serving in the war in various lands Lord bless and keep them
and their families. Keep us all in thy tender loving mercies and care.
I ask in thy son Jesus Name. Amen :angel:

BEAUTIFULL SAID
i ll just want to pray for the ones who need help in these holidays that are alone or ill or poor or homeless
they re the ones needing it the most
and i ll always remember michael and his family in thoughts too as the friends i met thanks to him and his music here and elsewhere

BEAUTIFULL SAID
i ll just want to pray for the ones who need help in these holidays that are alone or ill or poor or homeless
they re the ones needing it the most
and i ll always remember michael and his family in thoughts too as the friends i met thanks to him and his music here and elsewhere

Thanks. These are lovely thoughts, and I echo them.

Victoria

I love this thread!!
I pray for this wonderful singer, dancer, performer and songwriter nearly every day. I hope that Michael is in good health and still has got his optimism. We can change the world!!! May God protect Michael! He is one of the last persons who tries to create a better world through the children. This is the fact why I love Michael Jackson.

I love this thread!!
I pray for this wonderful singer, dancer, performer and songwriter nearly every day. I hope that Michael is in good health and still has got his optimism. We can change the world!!! May God protect Michael! He is one of the last persons who tries to create a better world through the children. This is the fact why I love Michael Jackson.

Thank you! The positivity here in this thread is a wonderful thing, and adds to the peace in the world.

Victoria

Re: Major Love Prayer - Worldwide Monthly Prayer Every 25th

Dear God, I pray that you will heal this world from this virus. to heal everyone who has the virus and who has die from the virus. i hope for a cure/vaccine for this virus at least in the next months. i pray for all the workers who lost their jobs. i pray for all the people who are helping people with fundraising and charities during these difficult times.

amen.

Wednesday was my birthday. i just wanna ask god and thank him for keeping me on this earth and may he keep blessing me with people who loves and care about me. as someone who has depression and special needs i'm am very blessed to still be alive and care about. amen.

Dear God, please keep my granddad on this earth as long you can. i don't know how long he got left on this earth. he pretty much lived a long life but i want my family to be able to handle his death and go nicely. my grandmother passed away last year and we're still struggling with her death because she kind of left us too early.

amen.

i'm glad a thread like this exist. for someone who pray for others daily. this is awesome thread for believers. thank you god bless.

Prayers to all the people and families who lost their lives this year and counting.

Pray for this young women i know name Alex. i been praying for her a few months She now just got a new therapist after all theses years! i hope and pray that she gets the help she needs! I'm very proud of her! amen! praise the lord!

Prayers to my mom. yesterday was her birthday. nothing wrong but i wish jesus will give her best year being a little older and many more amen.

Father God, I love you. May that simple but powerful message be repeated throughout my day and affect how I think and live. Amen.

Back