La Toya Jackson on celebrity big brother (UK) 2009

libsta81

Proud Member
Im not sure if this is official news yet...but La Toya Jackson is rumoured to be one of the celebrities entering the UK big brother house for the 2009 series..

I dunno whether to believe this story yet..i suppose we wait and see,,

if it is true I think it should be interesting...I watched the series that jermaine was on and that was good..

heres the link to the news story
http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/showbiz/cbb/112320/Ulrikas-in-Big-Bother.html

Last edited:
Re: La Toya Jackson rumoured to be on celebrity big brother (UK) 2009

Oh my god, i'd love to see La Toya

That would be great :D i hate big brother but id watch it if she was on

why doesnt michael go on it? haha yeah right:tease:

I hope this isn't true!

The following year we'll have tito..

I hope LaToya doesn't enter Big Brother. I even though Big Brother went very well for Jermaine and he was very popular with his fellow housemates and viewers. Still think it's quite a low quality program for members of the Jackson family to appear in. But I wouldn't be surprised if LaToya does do the program, but I don't know if she will be as successful as Jermaine, but I think LaToya is a much tougher personality than she appears to be. As in I think she can look after herself.

I hope this isn't true!

The following year we'll have tito..

If LaToya does do Big Brother, then sadly I wouldn't be surprised if Tito does do it the following year.

Last edited:

I too don't like BB but will watch it if 'Toya will be on.

Oh no, please...
first thing i said when i read the title lol lets just hope it cause shes a jackson and theres no other reason for this story being created.

She will be on BB for one reason: MICHAEL JOSEPH JACKSON.

I hope she dont open her mouth.-_-

I actually think she'll be as popular as Jermaine if she does, and maybe even more popular because i think she will be admired. She's a strong person.

She will be on BB for one reason: MICHAEL JOSEPH JACKSON.

I hope she dont open her mouth.-_-

I don't think its because of Michael that she will be on, she has had her own career and not all of it was becuase of michael (big brother is for B grade celebrities anyway so La Toya fits the category)...and why would she open her mouth to say anything bad against the family? She hasn't done that since the 90's when she was involved in that abusive relationship...she has spoken nothing but praise for her family since she escaped Jack Gordon...I wouldn't prejudge La Toya as a bad person especially if the only thing I knew about her was the 90's fiasco...that wouldn't be fair

About big brother...I don't watch it normally but I did watch the season that Jermaine was on and that turned out to be quite interesting...La Toya has a very interesting and strong personality..it would be intriguing to see how she copes in the house if the rumours are true..

I think La Toya has a good understanding of Michael and I don't think it's a bad thing when she talks about Michael. Jermaine's another story. But La Toya does a good job of supporting Michael and despite her bubbly personality I think she's quite intelligent.

she is 100% confirmed :)

I think La Toya has a good understanding of Michael and I don't think it's a bad thing when she talks about Michael. Jermaine's another story. But La Toya does a good job of supporting Michael and despite her bubbly personality I think she's quite intelligent.

I almost never ever watch tv but when LaToya was on that celebrity cop show I watched it. I thought she was great. I am starting to smile just thinking about it. She would probably be good on Big Brother (although I only know BB from following it somewhat the year Jermaine was on it.)

I don't think its because of Michael that she will be on, she has had her own career and not all of it was becuase of michael (big brother is for B grade celebrities anyway so La Toya fits the category)...and why would she open her mouth to say anything bad against the family? She hasn't done that since the 90's when she was involved in that abusive relationship...she has spoken nothing but praise for her family since she escaped Jack Gordon...I wouldn't prejudge La Toya as a bad person especially if the only thing I knew about her was the 90's fiasco...that wouldn't be fair

About big brother...I don't watch it normally but I did watch the season that Jermaine was on and that turned out to be quite interesting...La Toya has a very interesting and strong personality..it would be intriguing to see how she copes in the house if the rumours are true..

OK!I'm sorry!You like her.I dont like her.
I dont will trust Toya NEVER!Its so hard to me,ok?
Sorry!:flowers:

If true, I hope she realises what she's getting herself in to :bugeyed

ok i look somewhere on the net where they reveled the celeb house mates, and Latoya was'nt in there.

if true that would be real comedy

yup hahaha...well shes a fun talker so i guess ill see what she has to say on the show..but im in america so i guess ill watch it if someone uploads it to youtube. but i dont get why they like going on reality shows. your asking to be called has been. asking! asking! but okay.

werent there some weird people in jermaines house..wasnt one a racist and another or the same one thought michael was still married to lisa marie lol funny

yup hahaha...well shes a fun talker so i guess ill see what she has to say on the show..but im in america so i guess ill watch it if someone uploads it to youtube. but i dont get why they like going on reality shows. your asking to be called has been. asking! asking! but okay.

werent there some weird people in jermaines house..wasnt one a racist and another or the same one thought michael was still married to lisa marie lol funny

Toy's also an air-head. So yeah, this will be good

thats so cool.

Has it been confirmed or anything?

I love Latoya :wub: would be cool if true, but I mean, you know what they're like, throwing in a Jackson name here and there to get publicity. And I mean, it works!!

Guess we just gotta see if it's true.

nothing gets confirmed until the celebs enter the house. they keep it a secret or an unconfirmed non secret lol someone posted on another board that latoya told the church of latoya fan group that she had had offers for uk reality shows but turned them down.

I almost never ever watch tv but when LaToya was on that celebrity cop show I watched it. I thought she was great. I am starting to smile just thinking about it. She would probably be good on Big Brother (although I only know BB from following it somewhat the year Jermaine was on it.)

Hahaha, I agree. I liked her on Armed & Famous too. I've always thought Latoya had a great personality. She is great fun to watch. I'd like to see her do more TV.

her management told the admin on church of latoya she's going in.

Back