There is a FAKE MJ channel_ They have cloned MJ's channel
and they are PMing the fans posing as MJ and saying he has LUNG cancer
Grrrrrrr_ This is NOT exceptable :(

FAKE _michaeliackson (i) http://youtube.com/michaeliackson

REAL _michaelJackson (J) http://youtube.com/michaeljackson

please flag the background of the FAKE channel
to bring it to youtubes attention _it is not allowed
I have messaged them and reported it _

Thank you qbee for the warning. Some people have too much time on their hands. This is so damn immature for people to be posting that damn rumor. Sometimes I wonder what kind of kicks these idiots get. Thanks again for warning us.

Thanks for letting us now.

I've also reported the fake profile!

In my opinion...Mr.Jackson is "very proud" to have fans, admires that "COME TOGETHER"...

Cause when we "COME TOGETHER" there is no STOPPIN' us...

:angel:Very Big Smiles~~~

lol, this fake Mj channel person joined on right on my birthday, and thanx for the warning.

In my opinion...Mr.Jackson is "very proud" to have fans, admires that "COME TOGETHER"...

Cause when we "COME TOGETHER" there is no STOPPIN' us...

:angel:Very Big Smiles~~~

you have right but even fans hates each other

Pathetic loser that person is!
Oh well at least we all know the truth! :)

but u know what the funny thing is....the faker didnt even spell mike's last name right!
So of course ppl r gonna be suspicious of their motives! lol

Im not sure dri
but it would be good if we could.

More to the point...who the fuck is behind this one? Seems like a fair bit of effort to go to...just sayin...

I have contacted an official at Sony BMG about this, someone who has done a lot of work with MJ's online presence this year (his official site, social networking, etc.) and who has been very quick to respond to previous concerns--although due to the holidays no action will be taken by this party until after January 5th.

notice what does it say in the fake profile:
en_US-orig.gif

Companies: Band:Michael Jackson

this is different from the real account, also the michaeliackson, is spelled so, because youtube doesn't let people, have an account with the same identical name, that already in use.

I have contacted an official at Sony BMG about this, someone who has done a lot of work with MJ's online presence this year (his official site, social networking, etc.) and who has been very quick to respond to previous concerns--although due to the holidays no action will be taken by this party until after January 5th.

Thanks TSMC
becuase Fans can NOT report this Channel and have it taken down
The complaint has to come from the Channel that is being impostered
according to Youtube ..

So Michael's channel has to send the complaint to youtube
Thanks for your effort to get in touch with them .

Also I might be able to threaten the cloner with your post here :D
I have a supicion this is just a kid _ but he is still doing damage
and the fans get confused - some fans have subscribed and
added it as friend not noticing the difference in the channels name.

It's virtually impossible to complain about accounts on Youtube. It's a labyrinth in their help section/report section, designed to make it very hard to report something. You have to be either the owner of the copied account that you have to contact, so they can complain, or they have forms you have to use, that are too general and stop halfway with a tip to report a single video.

Thanks for the warning and thanks TSCM for your efforts.

I agree it's a lot of work for someone who's just a kid. And I'd worry about a kid with that much time on his hands and that kind of sick humor in his heart. Looks to me like the work of some psycho adult hater with no life. Then again, you never know. Kids today...:fear:

I just find this very, very strange. For someone to put that much work into it? I went to the link just to look, but did not "subscribe." The sites are nearly identical, and I'm sure they will confuse a lot of people. And the comments above are correct in that I don't think the complaints can come from US because that would not be effective. The owner of the cloned site must lodge the complaint and get the fake site taken down. I hope this will happen soon.

We struggle on. . . . .

Vic

Back