Beyonce Slams the Jackson Family

that is totally WRONG & UNCALLED FOR!!
I am compelety and utter shocked that she would say such a thing

Maybe she should have phrased this differently

The blogs are fired up with this report

Janet Jackson vows to slam Beyonce?
Janet Jackson vows to slam Beyonce for publicly ridiculing the way her parents raised her, The ENQUIRER. reports.
"Beyonce's remark came out of left field and really stung Janet," a family insider told The ENQUIRER.
In describing her own childhood, Beyonce recently told a reporter: "I grew up upper class. Private school. My dad had a Jaguar. We're African-American and we work together as a family, so people assume we're like The Jacksons."
"But I didn't have parents using me to get out of a bad situation."
When Janet heard about the slam, "she blew up," revealed the insider.
"Yes, Janet and the Jackson family came from Gary, Indiana, and there was a time they barely squeaked by. But Janet has many loving memories and is incensed that Beyonce would make a crack like that.
"Janet wanted to know why Beyonce had to mention her family. They're not friends and barely know each other. She feels Beyonce went out of her way to tell the world she's from the upper class and the Jacksons were like a bunch of dirty gutter rats.
"Janet is proud of her family and how they came from nothing and became superstars.

Janet%20Jackson.jpg

How would mike feel seeing those comments she has made?
i mean she always been so kind to mike... i dont get it :(

OMG im soo pissed!!

GO ON JANET!! GO kick her a$$!!!

Ugh...and i just bought her dangerously in love album last week!! What a bloody regret!!

I wonder how Michael feels too!

Upper class?? That comment made her go below lower class damn it!! The fact that the Jackson were poor then all became huge legends shows how determind, strong, talented and hardworking they all are and damn right im soo proud of each and every single one of them too!!

I feel like smashing her CD now but my mum paid for it!

wow that's horrible I am in shock!!!!! Most African American families during the Jackson period were not that wealthy or had the luxary she had in the 80's/90's. Those families really had to hard to get just what they needed.

Damn, Beyonce is getting bashed. :lol:

I have to say one thing though: she's lucky she wasn't around in the fifties or sixties, otherwise, all that upper-class bourgeois sh*t wouldn't have come out of her mouth. Just because you didn't come out of the dirt-poor surroundings of Gary or from the inner cities of Philadelphia, Detroit, New York, Memphis, New Jersey and Chicago don't mean you're entitled to acting like you're holier than thou. :lol:

If she dares to give Michael another damn awards im gonna blow up this time! LOL!

From one side its like "Oh my god, don't get me started, i've been a Michael Jackson since i was a baby..."

"If it weren't for Michael Jackson i wouldn't be doing what i'm doing today"

"Michael i love you, we all love you!!"

And now this....ugh...i hope Michael says something. Just to make Beyonce embrassed.

She dreams to be half as successful and talented as any of the Jacksons.

Watch your mouth Beyonce.what u have achieved til yet..not even half what Jacksons achieved and dont dare to compare yourself with Michael Jackson..its really a big deal tht they came out of poverty and became what they are..its just like a dream for everyone who lives on poverty line to get on tht position and Jacksons worked so hard to get that big success in their lives..they are role models for everyone cuz of their achievements and Beyonce has lost her little reputation cuz of this.Although she dont have much huge reputation but whatever she had she has lost it..:tease:

I'm not surprised that she said those things.

My instincts don't lie about a person. This is how she'd felt for years. She just got all caught up in her own stupidity and let it slip out.

I had an earlier post deleted because I wasn't showing her "no love" and others were so damned and determined to hate my guts for it.

For all intents and purposes she's a bore and she bores me and I can't stand to hear her voice anymore.

I read the words off the video instead of playing it. I get a reflex action to gag when I hear her speak.

Am I bashing her? I haven't said anything bad yet.

The Jackson Family has done nothing for her to get all high and mighty upon her pedestal to talk shzt about them. She's low on the totem pole to all of Jacksons.

It sucks for her to be so stupid and to let it be known that she's stupid.:D

I can hear Janet saying the words now...She's a "stupid bitch".:mat::hysterical:

She honestly thinks that she would be invited to perform at the Presidential Inauguration. She must think that she's worthy or something. I hope that she is not invited. I certainly don't want to see her azz on that stage parading around like a floozy. It would ruin the whole damn thing.

It just a shame
She's one of the many woman in the music business that i look up 2
And always thought she was one of the most elegant women in the business today
....boy was i wrong * shakes head in disgust*

Yeah that comment was uncalled for, But I do think it's being blown out of proportion. IMO.

Yeah that comment was uncalled for, But I do think it's being blown out of proportion. IMO.

It's the principle of the comment and who said it.

I don't straddle the fence on what's right and wrong.

The words should not have been uttered from her mouth. Period.

When a person thinks they've got it made; those types of things occur...like losing your damn mind for a few seconds at a time.

I just hope that magazine ppl aint twisting her words around like they always do with celebrites......otherwise if it is true, i dont think many ppl in the music biz will be happy with her comments!

I just hope that magazine ppl aint twisting her words around like they always do with celebrites......otherwise if it is true, i dont think many ppl in the music biz will be happy with her comments!

Oh, it's going to be washed under the rug. Like it was never said and it never meant anything.

If she said it...it will be retracted and all apologetic from her whole family.

That's how shzt goes when you're high and mighty and you have money to burn.

To look down on someone because you were ONCE richer is just beyond sick!

Oh, it's going to be washed under the rug. Like it was never said and it never meant anything.

If she said it...it will be retracted and all apologetic from her whole family.

That's how shzt goes when you're high and mighty and you have money to burn.

Oh hell yeh i feel ya on that!
But when it comes to mike or anyone esle from his family say stuff, they always get hell from media & the general public.....IT JUST SO UNFAIR!!! *makes angry face*

*stepping on my soapbox* Oh no ma'am:no:, Beyonce may have grown up middle class but she failed to mention in this interview that BOTH of her parents worked. Unlike Katherine Jackson who stayed home and only worked every now and then. Also her parents struggled while trying to make DC blow up, so she needs to rephrase what she said because it's not correct. This was discussed on E! True Hollywood Stories and other tv shows. Her dad emptied out the bank acct while trying to pay for choreographers, publicist, stylist, voice coaches and other ppl need to help a singing group grow..
Beyonce needs to watch out for all the people she is stepping on now that she is on her high horse because every dog has their day and hers will come soon enough. Hell she would want to hope and pray:angel: that she will be in the business as long as the Jacksons. But ppl are getting Beyonce fatigue and I see her star fading, as for her acting star well that thing won't even light up..
*stepping down off my soapbox*

Man beyonce is defnately dug her heels in it now! lol

And also alot of beyonce's fans r mike's fan too....well now it looks like she might be losing many fans thanks to those comments.

my my beyonce why stoop so low?

Oh hell yeh i feel ya on that!
But when it comes to mike or anyone esle from his family say stuff, they always get hell from media & the general public.....IT JUST SO UNFAIR!!! *makes angry face*

You're right.

But it seems that it's fair game for any and everybody to SLAM the Jackson Family whenever they want to, because nobody wants to give them a break.

I don't think I've ever heard a Jackson Family member putting someone's name in the mud...for no reason. I'm sure of that.

You're right.

But it seems that it's fair game for any and everybody to SLAM the Jackson Family whenever they want to, because nobody wants to give them a break.

I don't think I've ever heard a Jackson Family member putting someone's name in the mud...for no reason. I'm sure of that.

yeh that because the jacksons have CLASS!!! unlike some people... *cough beyonce cough*

I heard about that. Dunno if it's true. I think the press has played around with it. To make it look like something it isn't.

She shouldn't be opening her mouth saying inaccurate things. Had the nerve in 2005 or 2006 to say she wanted to be the first black woman to win a Tony, Grammy, Oscar and Emmy when Whoopi Goldberg already did that. :doh: :lol:

That being said, something doesn't ring true about her comment, either that or she's just that illiterate. :blink:

She shouldn't be opening her mouth saying inaccurate things. Had the nerve in 2005 or 2006 to say she wanted to be the first black woman to win a Tony, Grammy, Oscar and Emmy when Whoopi Goldberg already did that. :doh: :lol:

She actally said that?
omg!!!

She had no bad intention with that. She just wanted to say her childhood wasn't as hard as the Jacksons and that's not a lie or a secret not at all.

yes but she should have chosen her words more carefully, if she didnt intend to offend anyone.

Back