Tdcau

Which version do you like better? They both were produced by Spike Lee.

• Brazil version

Votes: 57 31.5%
  • Prison version

Votes: 71 39.2%
  • I like them both equally

Votes: 53 29.3%

• Total voters

iboz75

Proud Member
Which video was better in your opinion? I like the Brazil version due to his extreme hotness and the beauty of the location, but I also like the prison version because it did well in conveying the message of the song.

The...prison. Firstly cuz mike looked EXTRA hot in it and it was like picturized in a much more... Hmmm cooler way I'd say ;)

I like them both! but I think I would choose the brazilian version because I like when Mike dances with brazilian kids :p

Last edited:
I always liked the Brazil version better cause of the colors and because I had seen it way more than the prison version, but I watched the prison version again recently, and it makes it much harder to choose :)
I like the location of the brazil one and everything, but I think the prison version conveyed the message better. So I'm not sure.
Michael looked darn hot in both, though!

Brazil version because it had a much more colourful, lively and festive atmosphere to it, in my opinion.

I loooove the Brazilian version, it's one of my most favorite MJ videos, especially the ending when all people are making music and MJ's yelling and stuff

i asked myself this for years and could not pick. finally it hit me i'd rather be in brazil than prison. so i pick brazil.

Mm.. both are very good. I think I like the prison version a bit more, because I've seen it less and also it unravels a bit more like a story. It's very neat. :D

I love the percussion in the Brazillian version too but the Prison version seems more fitting to the lyrics and plus in the video Michael is perfect, a powerful mixture of indignation and rage.

I like them both but choose the prison one more based solely on the fact that he looked so good but I agree, he's to pretty for prision :D. The video matched the song a bit more too.

Back