i'm so sick and tried of people and the media calling MJ ***** and *****

rockstar

Proud Member
this need to stop is making me angry :mat: :cry: and making me upset

how come MJ is not putting his foot down and sayying hey stop calling me that you know is making me angry this need to stop

or i have to tell the media myself to leave him alone i'm getting angry about this is too long for this in my heart i have this in my heart too long so i just have to get it out

they need to stop calling him ***** and ***** this need to stop :yes: :cry:

The most insensitive time they called him that was when the report of him allegedly dying came out from E! to Extra I mean apparantly him possibly being ill and dying doesn't seem to change anything except piling it on him and throwing dirt.

the media is giving me so angry that i what to get them so badly and best them up sorry to say all this but i'm sick and tried of this crap :yes:

we should sure the media i think my spell didn't spell it right sorry :yes: :mat:

no what there should be fan should go on t.v and speake on t.v and tell them what is MJ is real is and is all around who he is :yes: :clap:

The media is so dawmn and s***t

I'm so sick this,I hate them all

but what the media fails to speak or not speak will change the artist he aways was and aways will be!^^

Last edited:
believe me the media will do anything they will take snaps of a corpse of a celebrity if it makes them big money

its their way of getting back at the celebrity involved no matter what we do they wont stop hounding him and other celebritys alike dead or alive

i totaly agree rockstar, everyone says such mean things about him. michael has tried to fight back all the rude comments but it just makes people attack him more :( but now he's stopped fighting and started living his own life, so people dont have as much news to feed on anymore. go michael!

we need all the fans all the around the world and munch together hands to hands together to fight are love for MJ who we love in are hearts forever :)

are you with me or not

Back