Photoshop thread

analogue

Proud Member
I remember seeing a thread on MJNO awhile ago and in it lots of fans posted lots of photoshopped photo's. They would do things like change the colour of some of MJ's tour outfits and costumes (E.G They would make the gold Dangeous tour leotard Red and The red Beat It jacket blue)

I think it would be cool to have a Photoshopped thread on here

2mnrxox.jpg

33l16ao.jpg
49fvzax.jpg

47mvmec.jpg
2gtyg6r.jpg

313g7dz.jpg
44g4ria.jpg

2vj8nsh.jpg

2d795rq.jpg

339slls.jpg

2itgf1t.jpg

michae10.jpg

fotobe10.jpg

mjlizl10.png

1sa10.jpg

spiderMichaeloverbuildings620555fixed.JPG

MJasDan.jpg

2dan8ls.jpg

2gtal2b.jpg

007.jpg

Can someone make the Silver shirt Red please? I've always wanted to know what the SMooth Criminal outfit would look like with the Red bad tour shirt

Can someone make the Silver shirt Red please? I've always wanted to know what the SMooth Criminal outfit would look like with the Red bad tour shirt
Hi :)

I tried to make it red!! If you have a better (quality) picture, I can make it look even better!!! :cheeky:

mjredsa8.jpg

I am l.o.v.i.n.g. this thread!! :D :D Please send more!! Great job guys!! :wild:

Hi :)

I tried to make it red!! If you have a better (quality) picture, I can make it look even better!!! :cheeky:

mjredsa8.jpg

I am l.o.v.i.n.g. this thread!! :D :D Please send more!! Great job guys!! :wild:

That's great thanks

Would you also mind making this silver shirt red aswell please? Sorry for being a pain but i might be doing an MJ tribute show at my college and i wanna see how the Red bad tour shirt and smooth Criminal outfit will go together

006.jpg

Wow, I never knew Michael did so much. An astronaut, race car driver, Spiderman, a pirate, a king, served in the army, Beatles member, skateborder, president of United States, and he worked at Burger King. And then on top of all that he's a music superstar? True jack of all trades.

That's great thanks

Would you also mind making this silver shirt red aswell please? Sorry for being a pain but i might be doing an MJ tribute show at my college and i wanna see how the Red bad tour shirt and smooth Criminal outfit will go together
Hi!! :) Here it is!! You're not being a pain!! ;)

mjred1bh3.jpg

badmjnew3.jpg

mjnewpic1b.jpg
[/QUOTE]

HAHA I love these!!! SUCH a great thread please make moreee! wish i could do it!! Its funny but those pics are not right with an older michael... its jus not right even though its still michael (if u get me?) But there funny anyway!

OMG i never laughed this much!!!! mickson177 your photos rock...uh at the end mjj has black hand :))))

Crisu in ur siggy that is a weird picture of michael... can u post the original i dont think iv seen it. Theres somthin about tht pic thts jus not michael... isnt he a little chubby in it maybe? i cant work it out??

Back