Gentle Education

Ape

Guests
http://www.sunnewsonline.com/webpages/features/freekick/2009/jan/20/freekick-20-01-2009-003.htm

This post is a request to have people write this man to educate him on Michael Jackson. I will write as well but I know there are people who know more about Michael Jackson than I do and can explain things better about him. This man is not wanting to bash Michael Jackson, he is simply misinformed, as is the general population. Which is why I didn't put this in enough is enough. I don't think it needs a forceful aggressive reply.

If people can educate him in a respectful manner, I think some good could be done here. Please don't be harsh or rude, just teach and share the truth (as we know it) with him.

Thank you.

Michael Jackson :A walking corpse?
By Dimeji Kayode-Adedeji
Tuesday, January 20, 2009

[FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]Photo: Sun News Publishing[/FONT]

More Stories on This SectionI was on my bed that night reading the dailies as I do every day, being the only period I enjoy and concentrate in reading newspapers, and normally have beside me my transistor radio to equally enjoy soul music.

However, as this was going on, the presenter of the oldies suddenly played in one of the evergreen record of this famous musician, Michael Jackson . Right there the thought of writing this piece which I believe would serve as a lesson for those in the habit of trying to unveil the work of Almighty God and dare Him came to my mind, hence, I took my laptop.

Following this development, I had a flashback to the photographs of Michael Jackson at 50, as well as another showing him on wheelchair, and wept for him, for being a victim of youthful exuberance and Americans deceit to destroy and ruined him.

It would be recalled that, Jackson who is a black American started his fame at a tender age, and such that while inhis 20"s he has been "swimming" in money, a development which to me beclouded his sense of reasoning.

As the popular adage in Yoruba says "Ayo Ni Pani" meaning it is overjoy that kills, Michael Jackson, a Jehovah Witness, rather than propagate, the work of God, ventured into propagating Devil’s work.
He resolved one day to change his God given colour, to become a 100 percent white, a signal to the fact that, he was daring God. Before we know it, he was encouraged and fooled to embark on a mission he now regrets.

Today, our famous Jackson has become a laughing stock, and the bitter truth is that, his fame has become a mockery. From my own point of view, which I am of the conviction that would be the position of genuine people, it is only God miracle that would see him surviving another decade.
Don’t get me wrong, but the bitter truth is that ***** ***** as the pop singer is popularly known is today a walking corpse, who needs fervent prayer from all and sundry. I even learnt that at a point in time, he couldn’t walk under the sun.

His current ordeal in my own conviction, would likely be a source of joy, to those American racists, who by now may be rejoicing to have fallen into the trap of destroying him, for being a black American with so enormous popularity and wealth.

Ironically, having been destroy physically and health-wise, Michael Jackson is also bankrupt, what an unfortunate case of grace to grass. The lesson, I want us to learn is that we should be cautious of being spiritually strong and avoid any efforts in questioning God.

I don’t mean using this write-up to disparage him, but found it important and necessary for all to learn a lesson, that when God say yes, nobody can say no, and in addition, the Bible tell us that all what God created are done and created perfectly.I wish the pop music veteran and idol best of luck, and pray that, he would still see the favour of God, in this his trying moment. I pity him and remain one of his committed fans.
•Dimeji Kayode-Adedeji, can be reached on e-mail ijesaguy@yahoo.com or gzonenuj@yahoo.com

People like this just need education. They don't understand that what they think they know is just lies made up about the man. I know it is sometimes tiring hearing the same thing over and over again and you wonder where peoples brains are that they would believe such ridiculous claims, but people do because it isn't easy to find out the truth. The easiest thing is to see what is plastered about. People are generally lazy when it comes to rumors. They see no reason to question what they read in black and white and just assume it's true. That's why I think it is important to explain and educate the ones who don't know any better yet.

Back