MY "MJ" GALLERY (and much more)

°°°ThE°JoKeR°°°

Proud Member
I guys, I'd like to share with u my artowrks, especially MJ portraits.

I work with MJFC since 2000 and I met MJ several times because he appreciated my artworks.

Hope u like them, i also have a website with other creations......hope u like them

besos
Giuseppe

01.BillieJean.jpg

02.Bad.jpg

03.liveinjapan.jpg

LINK TO MY WEBSITE: http://www.giuseppemazzola.it/Index.html

Truly amazing!!
That's a real blessing, you know that? :) I would do everything to be able to paint like that.. I suck at painting :no:

I just ventured to your site....and WOW! Not only are the Michael Jackson portraits beautifully done, but so is everything else you do. Your depiction of the human body is so magnificent! It's so real! The angel sketches...they are male, which I seem to think isn't very common among portraits. I usually see females when looking at angels, but the male ones you draw are so raw and beautiful! And you did some with Charlie Chaplain too. I am sure Michael must think very highly of you. Your sketches are the most real I have ever seen.

I know nothing about visual art, but I had to compliment you. So beautiful.

yes, more lythos will be about michael.....probably approved by mj, am working about that.

Giuseppe wow these designs are perfect! I love! I also do drawings (this was in my avatar that I made), I tried several times to make a drawing of Michael, but not perfect yet emerged. Congratulations! You are very talented! I am sure that Michael loved his work. :)

one word: AMAZING!!
You have a great talent.. loved all of your work.:clapping:

Wow so beautiful. You are very good. I draw and paint myself...

I have done some MJ pics,
although I am kinda nervous about posting the pics on the internet....maybe I will one day

Hello Giuseppe!!!

Your work is simply amaaazing!!! WOW! I love it!!! :yes: :D How can you paint so perfectly?? It looks like a real picture of Michael and not a painting! Really beautiful!!! ;)

Thats so great that you got to meet Michael, and how exciting that he loves your work!! WOW!! It must be a big honour for you!!
Did you write about your meetings with Michael somewhere so I can read it? I'd love it!!

Congrats! I'm checking your website now!! Very nice! :clapping:

Oh my gosh, your work is incredible. You truly capture Michael in every piece. I can't even choose a favorite because they're all amazing!

Back