Show off your Michael Tattoos [ Threads merged ]

*Navi*

Proud Member
I was looking around the Michaelmania section but haven't found an actual Tattoo threat:(
So i have created a new one:cheeky:

This is my new tattoo wich i got last week.
I simply love it!:wub:

I have allready had the MJ Logo in the middle but it isn't that good:no:, but i like it because i got it in the time of the MJ trial.

Now a great artist has bumped it up!:D

Hop you like it too!:)

Re: My new Michael Tattoo

I was looking around the Michaelmania section but haven't found an actual Tattoo threat:(

I have allready had the MJ Logo in the middle but it isn't that good:no:, but i like it because i got it in the time of the MJ trial.

nice -thanks for posting
Here are some that I found

DSCF5088_2.jpg

DSCF5103_2.jpg

DSCF5108_2.jpg

688gr34.jpg

niice tatoos.
i'm gonna have the mj sign on the ankle :)

I lvoe the tattoos especially the first one. THe work on the face is amazing :D

I have 2 MJ tattoos

tatt2.jpg

I got this on 29 dec 03, its from the cd single of One More Chance, which was released the week the allagations were announced. I had wanted to get a tattoo for a few years but didnt know what design. When I saw the cd cover I knew that was the design I wanted as it kinda symbolises alot in my life, dancing, Michael and Billie Jean, my fav song. I got it done a few days before I went to Santa Maria for the first time, as it was a perfect way of showing my support for Michael.

191small-1.jpg

This is my second tattoo, which I got on 2 sept 2005. Its my version of the Neverland Boy On The Moon logo. Like my other one it has a story too. It symbolises a magical day in April 2005 when I was privilaged to be invited into Neverland and also the journey we all went on during the dark days of 2004 /2005. Its a symbol of hope and joy and reminds me that even in the darkest times, happyness and joy are possible.

All the tattoos are amazing!!!
Its so great to have MJ on my skin!!!
I'm so proud of our Man*lol*

Beautiful tatoos. :yes:
Im gonna have one as well when I get older, Im not quite old enough. Bah!

Ive been thinking alot about what kind of tattoo I want, and where I want it.
So heres some ideas;

The text Before you judge me, try hard to love me.
MJs signature.
MJ standing on his toes.
MJs eyes.
The text "Michael Jackson supporter"

Something like that :D

Oh yes I like it, it's really big, you must have been brave. There is a thread already, but can't get enough of MJ tattoo pics

ok .. here is mine .. :) But I gueas I am going to have more in the future .. love michaels tatto

2v1vzgp.jpg

Lubyss your tattoo is so beautiful !! the size and the place you had it done is perfect wow I'd love to have the same

wow has beensaid like a zillion times but the tattoo above is just fantastic.

all your tattoos are great !! i love them!! my fave one is the tattoo of lubyss!!!! and cute back! ;D lol

hey guys... im having some tattoos already but never really wanted to do an MJ tattoo cuz i was afraid of not wanting it again some day... but after 13 years being a fan of HIM, i decided to get - at least a small - one now.

i decided to take the drawing of the "moonwalk" book, page 2 or 3 or so. this one, you know:

i will go to the tattoo studio today and ask for the prize (im sure it cant be that expensive ;)) i will put it on my upper left arm...

what do u think?

tatjana

Simon is that you? Tis Stacey here! :D If I've got the wrong person here just ignore me LOL!

Anyway, I love the tattoo! It looks great! I'd love to get something like that. All the tattoo's in this thread are lovely, makes me wanna get one.

got my tattoo today already (faster than expected, but hey - the guy had time!) lol.
so here is the result... its still shining cuz of the creme... i think its cute...

oh and of course its mirror-inverted...

hey me again ;)
i had a kinda cool idea today... i was thinking of pimping my new MJ tattoo ;)
in 2 weeks i will go to the guy again (he wants to check if everything is good) and then i will ask him to do this to my tatto:

actually its just the MJ logo as a shadow in the background... what do you think about it? i think its kinda nice...

Michael jackson tattoos?

Hi there guys,
I was wondering if anyone has any michael jackson tattoos?

I'm curious wich one you guys have :)
Thanks,
Eterna.

Re: Michael jackson tattoos?

I've got 3 and I'll be getting more! :D

Michael Jackson's signature on my right upper arm. (Needs a little touching up, since I didn't know how to take care of it at first... Was my first tattoo.)

n1620322968_40064_924.jpg

Michael Jackson portrait on my entire right shoulder blade.

n1620322968_40063_601.jpg

Neverland Valley Ranch Emblem on the base of my neck.

n1620322968_40065_1277.jpg

wow! indeed!
I like the portrait! and the signature man those are cool tnx for posting:D

How many MJ tattoo threads do we have now? lol this is the third one I see circling around the community. Maybe it is a better idea to merge them so that all tattoos can be admired in one and the same place?

Back