Yet Again...

JazmyneDraven

Proud Member
So, I checked my myspace messages today and someone sent me a message regarding YouTube. (Not surprising since I have a link to my profile on my youtube channel) well the message was telling me that they have a new channel on youtube.

guess who...

http://www.youtube.com/michaeljacksoniTunes

Remember the youtube.com/michaeliackson channel (with the I instead of the J)? same guy...:doh:

I clicked to report the background image...

Is everyone ready for round two? and who can get ahold of Sony?

Is everyone ready for round two? and who can get ahold of Sony?
Done. I just informed the person who successfully terminated their original account, and it will be dealt with ASAP (may not be for a couple weeks as this person is out of office).

I don't get this post - is this bad? I don't see a backround image....???

It is bad because this member continues to illegally copy the entire Michael Jackson channel and then pretends to be an official source while directing traffic to this FAKE channel versus the real one. The member has been known to spread malicious and false rumors to fans as well.

Last edited:
Done. I just informed the person who successfully terminated their original account, and it will be dealt with ASAP (may not be for a couple weeks as this person is out of office).

It is bad because this member continues to illegally copy the entire Michael Jackson channel and then pretends to be an official source while directing traffic to this FAKE channel versus the real one. The member has been known to spread malicious and false rumors to fans as well.

Thanks...I wasn't trying to be difficult, I just didn't know what was going on. Thanks for informing me!:clapping:

Back