Actress Nikki Reed Reveals MJ Crush

Here's a picture of her.
image3.jpg

she still wants him now trust me just too ashamed to reveal it today so go by the good old easy accpetable statment 'when he was young and black" or "pre surgery" whatever!

She still wants him now trust me just too ashamed to reveal it today so go by the good old easy acceptable statement 'when he was young and black" or "pre surgery" whatever!
Yeah I think there are some who as you said are too afraid cus if nikki had said something along the lines that we've heard from say Brooke Hogan or TLC's Chilli the media or public would think she (unfortunately) is mentally ill.

i would think most ppl had a crush on mj pre surgery/vitiligo. he was one hell of a good lucking guy especially RWY DSTYGE videos

Last edited:
I feel sad for people when they say that, because vitaligo will obviously change your appearance. Yes he has had a few touch ups but i don't think as much as people say.

And isn't the girl who was in thirtenn dating maralyn manson

I feel sad for people when they say that, because vitiligo will obviously change your appearance. Yes he has had a few touch ups but I don't think as much as people say.

And isn't the girl who was in "thirteen" dating marilyn manson?
You mean Evan Rachel Wood? Yeah she was but they broke up last year. But you know the media and public in general didn't start to care about his surgery until his skin began to lighten. It seems to me like most people think the Thriller era was "pre-surgery" but it wasn't cus he had already a touch up on his nose but people didn't really care at all at that time cus he was breaking records and making history.

Last edited:
Why is this a thread? couldn't this stupid comment been thrown in as a mentionings in one of these news threads, or better yet never even given attention here in the first place?

Pre-surgery. (Her words not mine) She recently said this to 944 Magazine.
Dam. All I saw was your siggy in your post and I thought you were
trying to tell us that Nikki is now a man, and that she had a crush on Michael
while she was still female.
Lawd. Please forgive my slowness this morning. I logged on too soon.
Lol! Peace out Biscuits!

*goes to take a long hot much needed shower*

she still wants him now trust me just too ashamed to reveal it today so go by the good old easy accpetable statment 'when he was young and black" or "pre surgery" whatever!

yeah..you don't talk about a crush unless you still have it..even if it was supposedly 'pre surgery'. if she doesn't have the crush now, she wouldn't even be thinking about him, let alone talking about him. i mean..why would someone wanna talk publicly, in that forum, about a person who they currently think is unattractive, especially, about a crush?

ooohhhh, that pic of her I think is from this movie that I have called Mini's First Time (hey, it was only $4 at hollywood video.....)
But anyway, it's a bit annoying when ppl say something like that. oh well. is she a fan now?

Yeah I think there are some who as you said are too afraid cus if nikki had said something along the lines that we've heard from say Brooke Hogan or TLC's Chilli the media or public would think she (unfortunately) is mentally ill.

What did they say??

Jackie xx:)

i would think most ppl had a crush on mj pre surgery/vitiligo. he was one hell of a good lucking guy especially RWY DSTYGE videos

A lot women had a crush on Michael both pre surgery and post surgery. Remember Michael during the Off The Wall era in the Don't Stop Till You Get Enough and Rock With You videos including She's Out of My Life are Michael with an altered nose from surgery.

Like everyone Michael has day's when he doesn't look great. But the difference between Michael as it's known Michael's had surgery, his face is dissected by the media and they claim his nose id falling off etc or he has a hole in his nose, which is just a shadow caught and magnified by a photograph over the front pages of the media, printed over and over again. This gives the impression Michael's no longer a handsome man. I think Michael has always maintained being handsome, regardless with which era any of us thinks he looked his best. And he is now a 50yr old man, and looks amazing for his age even though 50 isn't as old as it used to be.

Last edited:
You mean Evan Rachel Wood? Yeah she was but they broke up last year. But you know the media and public in general didn't start to care about his surgery until his skin began to lighten. It seems to me like most people think the Thriller era was "pre-surgery" but it wasn't cus he had already a touch up on his nose but people didn't really care at all at that time cus he was breaking records and making history.

I believe Even Rachel Wood and MM are still dating.

Wow I did not know that she also wrote the movie Thirteen. Wow she is talented. i like her even more.

Anyways why does it matter what she says about Michael? I mean lots of people say bad things about him. Does it stop him from being Michael? NO IT DOES NOT.

Wow I did not know that she also wrote the movie Thirteen. Wow she is talented. i like her even more.

Anyways why does it matter what she says about Michael? I mean lots of people say bad things about him. Does it stop him from being Michael? NO IT DOES NOT.
She sure is I watched the movie last night on youtube and can't believe she wrote all that!

Back