Edward Scissorhands & Michael?

Stargirl

Proud Member
Is it true Michael wanted to be in the Tim Burton and Johnny Depp film, 'Edward Scissorhands'??

I was just watching the movie and decided to do a wiki search for it and clicked casting and was more that surprised to find MJ's name mentioned thee, saying he 'lobbied hard for the part but was unsuccessul'.

So is that like true or what?!!??! ^_^

this rings a bell..i mean i have read also someting about him and the movie, but i do nto remember now exactly what :(
interesting!:)

Lord knows he would have been good at it. But you can't argue that Johnny Depp is magnificent in the role as well. Still, I would have loved to see Michael play such a part. He would do very well, and would also relate to the part almost too well.

^
Oh he would definately relate too it.
All I can think of is MichaelMichaelMichael when I see that movie. And the end just breaks my heart.
But yes I also agree Johnny was great in it as well...and I think Michael complimented him as well on his role.
Michael even has the scissorhands themselves!! Hehe ... For his collection I guess :p
But I think he's auctioning them now :(

Yeah I've heard about it too.

He bought the scissorhands Depp used in the movie. The one he is selling off on the auction.

Yeah I've heard about it too.

He bought the scissorhands Depp used in the movie. The one he is selling off on the auction.

:eek: I would like to get my hands in those! Johnny Depp and Michael Jackson in one and the same object. No that cannot be.. Thats too much! :eek: *faints*

But I must say that I think Johnny Depp was the most fitting for that role.. I think Michael is such a charismatic person with so much depth and emotion in he's own character, that it would shine through to such a role as Edward Scissorhands. It would be too much of himself instead of the character he was playing.

Michael is simply Michael Jackson as he says :p I think theres not room for anymore personality in him. It's a compliment to him!

Back