• I'd slap him and then call the police

Votes: 7 2.9%
  • Other

Votes: 39 16.2%

• Total voters

analogue

Proud Member
Just for fun

How would you react if your with your friends for a night out and some random man shouts ''HEY'' to you and then he walks over and sings ''YOU KNOCK ME OFF OF MY FEET NOW BABY, WHOOO'' and busts a move?

i voted for i,d run away and be freaked out,but that wouldn,t happen anyway cause i,m married,now if it was michael who come up to me,now that would be another story.

OMG. Im not a girl, but that would definatrly think he was some kind of freak if I was a girl.

ah come on you guys! I'd be funny as hell and kinda cute.

It depends on what guy I supposse, if he was cute enough I'd totally get his phone number, he's already ahead of the game by being a fan.

LMAO @ "I'd slap him and then call the police"

poor guy hahahahaa.

I'd just laugh and get embarrassed... and start to sloooowly move away.

Haha, I'd probably get embarrassed! It depends what he was like. If it was Michael though, I would die lol.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/VNi6Y5zCGmc&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/VNi6Y5zCGmc&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I am kind of shy in some situations, but on the same token people tell me I am friendly and have an out going personality ...

Mmm...so I would have to say...I would be flattered, get all red in the face, say thank you for all your kindness, and "maybe" get his number...

Last edited:
God, if that ever happened to me Id get his number for givin' me such a good laugh and for shear nerve, ha!!

wow....all i can say is...other artists have tribute artists...but MJ has some that are different. lol the vid did a good job of convincing me that the directors think that everybody is basically lonely. lol

anyway...back on topic for me. lol

if you're to call Kel Mitchell a "tribute artist" (imitator) then he's paradoxically the most 'creative imitator' i've ever seen.
f_laugh.gif

I think it would be embarrassing but still kinda funny. LOL

i think I'd laugh and then i'd just walk away.Unless it was Michael saying it.if so,i have no idea how my reaction would be,but i think i wouldn't run away.lol

I voted for laugh and walk away. That kind of thing has actually happened to me before. Not laugh as in making fun of, but laugh cause it's kinda cute and he got my attention. If I ran the guy would probably run after me or stalk me or something and I would feel like I were in a dangerous situation. And even though I'm taken I still have guys sometimes come up to me or do something to impress me. It's kinda funny and cute. But I usually just flash my ring, smile, and they stand back. lol

I think i'd just laugh but if he was really good with that move then maybe i'll consider the number....hmmm...

Just for fun

How would you react if your with your friends for a night out and some random man shouts ''HEY'' to you and then he walks over and sings ''YOU KNOCK ME OFF OF MY FEET NOW BABY, WHOOO'' and busts a move?

that happened to me before :lol: not the singing part though
you just play along until he leaves you alone it usually doesn't take more than a minute...yeah I guess you laugh and walk away

Back