my wish is gone

rockstar

Proud Member
i don't believe that MJ selling NeverLand i have dreams for years and years on my birthday i always make a wish to see NeverLand and MJ :yes: :cry: know that wish is gone :cry:

RIP NeverLand is gone and my wish is gone too :yes: :cry:

Rockstar, technically Neverland is still partially owned by Michael still but it's not his home anymore - he's living in LA. Think of the auction as a yard sale :yes: We've all had them and this is how Michael has a yard sale.

If you want to visit one day maybe you should visit where he's staying now instead of something that no one lives at.

give it some time, friend...Michael is Neverland. wherever he goes, there is the magic. the original place would have been nothing if MJ didn't live there. so, wherever MJ lives, that is Neverland.

rockstar don't worry and keep the faith!
Michael is still full of surprises for all of us!
Don't let anyone tell you what to believe! Just wait and see and enjoy my friend! ;)

i don't think so that he is moving to london :no: :thinking: he is just doing 10 shows that's all :yes:
He's gonna spend nearly half of a year in UK with a break for November, October, December and Christmas.

rockstar don't worry and keep the faith!
Michael is still full of surprises for all of us!
Don't let anyone tell you what to believe! Just wait and see and enjoy my friend! ;)

:hug: Mechi

thanks i'll try keep the faith in my heart

it been weeks that i feel upset about him and myself

and i know MJ is changing his life this year and neverland is gone so my dream that i'm dreaming for past years know will be gone so that's why i feel sad :cry:

but i'll keep the faith in me and i'll try to change my life around too :yes: thinking:

He's gonna spend nearly half of a year in UK with a break for November, October, December and Christmas.

LMAO,Just because he is doing venues there that doesn't mean he is gonna move there.. :lol:

Anyways....

Rockstar, don't worry everything will be ok..keep the faith. :)

LMAO,Just because he is doing venues there that doesn't mean he is gonna move there.. :lol:
Randy Phillips said he will be able to apply for British passport after all the shows! He joked of course. ;)

Still hoping to see him in Ireland again.

Rockstar, I know you feel sad about Neverland, but Michael is a PERSON, and not a place. I think we should be happy for him that he's doing so well now, and will perform in London! And who knows? After the performances he might built a home for himself that is even better than Neverland. It's certainly possible!

take care,

Victoria

but i never saw him in concerts or i never see him somewhere never :no: that's why i'm sad to say that cause the way my health is and my learning disablilty i just what to feel happy and i just need his love and hug him to make me feel butter and well

but my dream is gone and my heal got so bad :yes: :cry: and my learning disalilty is not fun :no: :cry:
that's why my wish is gone :cry: :(

If you believe in Michael's magic, Neverland will live on forever. You don't need physical things to have the place. :)

hey Michaholic :hugs:

thanks i know i have his magical in me but i'll always hear his vioce inside of me and my wish is gone cause my brithday wish is to go there and to met him in person and give him some og my songs to him :yes: :cry:

Rockstar, please try to be positive about this? It's entirely possible that Michael will build another Neverland somewhere else (not in California?). It could be even better? Michael is doing very well right now, so try to be patient? We don't know what the future holds.

Rock,

I understand your unhappiness with the idea that you may never see the Neverland that was. However, this is Michael we are talking about. Even if the gates of Neverland are never open again... given his childlike nature and the imagination inside of him... I only see a greater place in the future, with even more to enjoy.

Think ahead to what he may create for himself !!

Positivity ... YES :yes:

I love how Randy Philips acts like he gave birth to Michael. LOL

Keep the faith.

hey Michaholic :hugs:

thanks i know i have his magical in me but i'll always hear his vioce inside of me and my wish is gone cause my brithday wish is to go there and to met him in person and give him some og my songs to him :yes: :cry:
Hugs back to you, my friend.

so do you think that my wish is going to come true cause MJ stop his Auction so is that mean that my wish is going to happen or is just luck or not :thinking:

i just asking :thinking:

well, there is always a possibility... It sounds like you are eager to keep the faith. So, keep the faith ;)

well, there is always a possibility... It sounds like you are eager to keep the faith. So, keep the faith ;)

:yes: i'm eager to keep the faith :angel: to keep NeverLand alive and Save for MJ heart :wub::angel:

my wish for years for bday is too see NeverLand and meet MJ :yes: :wub::angel:

Back