This Is It/ O2 Concert Merchandise

moonwalker5885

Proud Member
What kind of merchandise can we expect from the concerts? Programmes, CD's, T-shirts, what else do you think will be available?

ooh i hope there really nice t-shirts with mj's pictures right on them. i completely forgot about that, i'm gonna have to save for that as well.

a new THIS IS IT . new album lol

You never now, just imaging if this was the title!! and so many people where thinking that mike would go with similiar!!

This is Michael Jackson your talking about!

This is the only artist in history that can announce 1 official date!! and have 16.000 yes 16.000 hits for presale in one second!!! whatttttttttttttttttttttttttt! lol

oh SO SORRY PRESS BUT HE IS WASHED UP, FINISHED , OVER, A SHADOW OF HIS FORMER SELF!!

Haha

no its time for

this is it!!!!

tERRY

Even though AEG have said there maybe more dates and a tour, I think that the O2 merchandise will be quite an exclusive offer only to people who attend the concert. Making them available online, I really can't see happening. If it does go online then Michael will earn big bucks!! and would be nice for people who cannot attend.

I think they will have:

Red 'This is it' T-shirts (basically with the logo on them'
Other items of clothing
Props (i.e hats, gloves lol)
Music
DVD's
etc.

t shirts cd albums everything will be there, programs etc

oooooooooooooohhhhhhhhh...merchandise!!!:wild:

I want some :yes:

:) I'm thinking, there would probably be a "This Is It!" Tour Programme Book, filled with glossy HQ pictures of the past amazing years, and also the present-day, that will include a message from Michael to his fans. :happy: A few awesomely designed MJ shirts. Decorated mugs, keychains, and magnets (littles knickknacks like that). Uhm.. possibly something like a gold record in a frame also (Don't know what album).. but it would be a cool souvenir, but expensive! Another option could be his classic vinyls. More apparel wise.. fedoras/caps, gloves (decorated, or can be in different colors), armbands with MJ's logo on it. :lol:

I don't know what else to think of... :mello:

I would kill for a red this is it t-shirt with the same design as we have now from the blakc or white video.

*drools*

I would wear that all the time.

I also hope they have a leather jacket like they did for BAD, DANGEROUS and HISTORY tours.

I also hope they have a leather jacket like they did for BAD, DANGEROUS and HISTORY tours.
ahaha i would buy that! omg i can't even begin to think how much money i am going to spend on merch...

t-shirts
key-chains
posters
pins
:)

I highly doubt that. I would be surprised if there's alot of different merchandise. Been to several concerts and the merchandise would just plain sucks. Simple stupid but overpriced shirts and that would be about it...maybe a cap or two. I would be surprised if we actually see posters, key chains, etc...

I hope to see a tour-book of MJ or something like that, and some great shirts...but i doubt it.

Even though AEG have said there maybe more dates and a tour, I think that the O2 merchandise will be quite an exclusive offer only to people who attend the concert. Making them available online, I really can't see happening. If it does go online then Michael will earn big bucks!! and would be nice for people who cannot attend.

Yeah, peeps like me in the US!

I so want a t-shirt. A red one with the same logo that is on the website with Michael's hand stretched out. A red t-shirt. I hope the merchandise is sold on the internet, cause that is the only way I'm gonna get that t-shirt!

Yeah, peeps like me in the US!

I so want a t-shirt. A red one with the same logo that is on the website with Michael's hand stretched out. A red t-shirt. I hope the merchandise is sold on the internet, cause that is the only way I'm gonna get that t-shirt!

You can ask fans who go there what kind of merchandise is available and when you see something you like you can ask another fanfriend maybe to buy you something? And they can send it by mail and you can pay them by internet :computer:

Last edited:
I hope they have a site you can buy the merchandise from, because sometimes there can be big lines of people at the venue

Also for people who can't go. I'd really love a shirt (3X-Large Michael!). I don't have an MJ shirts actually, so it'd be really cool for the first one to be the This Is It shirt.

If anybody was at the HIStory concerts, could you please let us know what sort of merchandise was available then?

I can't wait for midnight on the 8th July!!! So many people coming on here with sooooo much information, I'm so excited!!!!:clapping:

I'm hoping that there will be lots of things available there, but it looks doubtful! There's never anything THAT great and they are always ridiculously overpriced. I went to see Prince 2 years ago and they were asking almost £40.00 for a t-shirt and like, £15.00 for a plastic necklace :mello:

I think there will be
glowsticks..
t shirts
posters :wub:
a glossy programe!
keychains
maybe gloves??
would they sell fedoras? hmm maybe..

Back