UK fans! Win tickets all day today on Londons Captial FM 95.8

Lorraine

Proud Member
Country
United-Kingdom
Just gotta listen out for whatever song they say to listen out for and call 02074848958

Next song to listen for is PYT :wild:

Good luck to anyone that try's to call... the line is constantly busy :lol:

can some one please give me the number to call if you live outside the U.K. ? :) please

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! PYT played after hitting the redial over and over it rang but they didnt answer bah! :lol: someone just one those pair..

Next song to listen out for is Bad..

Fingers crossed :praying

I got the ringing tone too but I got cut off due to no answer. Was gutted, I had major butterflies in my belly as well. What a let down :(

YW and if you happen to get through and I don't... I expect the other ticket :rofl: JK :p Good luck! :D

:lol: I bet I won't get through. I'm constantly nervous I'll probably get through and then hang up cos I'll be shaking or something :rofl: Oh dear.

Good luck, too!!!! Ahhhh!!!!!!!!!!

They will tell you what song to listen out for and when you hear it you have to call 02074848958 just keep hitting redial and hope for it to ring lol

Next song to listen for is Bad.

it's also a good idea to just keep calling during any song and hope for it to ring and then whatever song you are listening for plays next.. It is hard but keep trying. I got through and got put on a line when it was Janet a few years ago so it is possible to win. :)

Is it FREE from a Mobile Contract? :lol:

EDIT: Bad just got played. Didn't get through LOL

Last edited:
Next competition starts at 6:00am tomorrow.

No more for Today....right now they're playing the top 40 Singles of this week.

Ugh it's so stressful lol. I got through when they wern't playing an MJ song and talked to Roberto.

^ I know I only started listening this afternoon and heard two people win.. and it was going on since friday. :mello:

Tomorrow morning from 7am a chance to win front row tickets though.

Good luck to all of you who try. :)

^^oh my...I would have a panic attack trying to call in!!!

the Capital phone line is ALWAYS engaged, even when they're not playing a Michael JAckson song. This si ridiculous,how are you supposed to win these tickets without constantly ringing and hoping you get through just at the time they play the correct song?!

Back