Has Anybody Been on Topix?

KB50MJ

Proud Member
Its this huge online forum, and on the Mj section they have the biggest MJ haters and bashers that you can find. Their Names are Reality Awaits, InDaHouse, Kathy, Cujo DeSockpuppet, Ancalime, lawl, BillyDaKid09, and more. But some keep on changing their names.

Anyway, these people are the most cruel people to MJ, they go way out of their way to try and bring him down. And if you post any article that is positive about MJ, they will try and shoot at its creditability by look for anything to try and make it look un-important. And they post tabloid crap.

They will try anything and everything to bring MJ down. I mean its REALLY bad over there, they have to be the biggest haters in the world. Its haters-capitol.

Thety shoot down MJ's character, musical achievements, and sales and everything.

They have a special name for MJ fans, they call us "f'loons". It stands for F%#*@!& Loons.

I have been on there since September defending MJ to death.

My name is the same on that website, I'm "KB50MJ'. I'm also an editor, which means I can post news on MJ. BUt like always, they try and shoot at its creadability, and then say I'm the worst editor ever. Meanwhile they are posting tons of tabloid crap.

It's called Topix.com, the MJ section:http://www.topix.com/forum/who/michael-jackson

Never been there, and if there are anti-MJ users I don't think I want to! :(

Maybe this should be in the Enough is Enough forum? Gives people the option to respond on the site.

Topix is full of "haters and bashers" in every section.

it's just sad tossers venting out their personally frustrated lives through a medium where no one knows nor sees them. to contribute to it in any way would only be stroking unworthy egos.

pretty much like 80% of discussion spots on the net.

Who cares, theres a million people trying to get their hands on Golden Tickets, we know who`s right ;)

A long time ago I kind of got stuck there a few times trying to make some sense of what was going on. But I soon understood that this was not people that are mentally stable and/ or just doing this to get a kick. And then I just left. Its really not good for your helth to stay and try to talk sense to this people, as the entertainment for them is to put other people down. :no:
I say just leave them alone in their own miserable world. They are happier there, i am happier keeping away form them.
And this is happy times:D - I prefer enjoying instead of trading that for getting angry at their BS.....

I wouldn't worry about them. I came across this forum during the trial, and I used to go there to defend MJ, but these people are so stubburn, they didn't want to see what was really going on, so I just gave up. I haven't been back there in years. I'm so suprised that RealityAwaits is still there. He was posting BS on that forum when I was there, like 5 years ago! I don't understand how a person, who hates MJ so much, can spend 5 years (maybe even more) on a forum talking about him. As much as I disliked RealityAwaits back then, I can't help but feel sorry for him now. I wouldn't even waste my time going back there again. It's only going to get you more upset.

Thanks for all of the feedback. I should really stop posting there. The only time I am going back is to gloat on how well MJ is doing with his albums and tours.

All of the insanely obsessive haters on Topix originated back on the CourtTV forums in 2003-2004, they then transitioned over there and to a couple other very obscure and now virtually obsolete discussion groups after that forum was deleted. Not worth the effort, really. It's just a few random crazies (as you mentioned, they regularly change their IDs and personas to appear more in number than they are).

A long time ago I kind of got stuck there a few times trying to make some sense of what was going on. But I soon understood that this was not people that are mentally stable and/ or just doing this to get a kick. And then I just left. Its really not good for your helth to stay and try to talk sense to this people, as the entertainment for them is to put other people down. :no:
I say just leave them alone in their own miserable world. They are happier there, i am happier keeping away form them.
And this is happy times:D - I prefer enjoying instead of trading that for getting angry at their BS.....

I wouldn't worry about them. I came across this forum during the trial, and I used to go there to defend MJ, but these people are so stubburn, they didn't want to see what was really going on, so I just gave up. I haven't been back there in years. I'm so suprised that RealityAwaits is still there. He was posting BS on that forum when I was there, like 5 years ago! I don't understand how a person, who hates MJ so much, can spend 5 years (maybe even more) on a forum talking about him. As much as I disliked RealityAwaits back then, I can't help but feel sorry for him now. I wouldn't even waste my time going back there again. It's only going to get you more upset.

I agree, don't go back there and waste your time :no:

MJ haters are funny people. It's so funny to watch them humiliate themselves. It's a little like watching "paradise hotel". You just sit and think "good god please forgive them for being so hilleriously stupid and intolerant.."

That place is full of idiots and bunch of loosers who got nothing better to do so all they do is bitch about MJ all the times..And no matter how positive the story is about Michael Jackson,they keep saying things which are impossible to believe.Actually those ppl gave up to Tabloids long time ago so nobody or nothing can change their little filthy minds.Anyway who cares,whenever I go over there I see all those useless mindless ppl hating everything about Michael and keep looking for ways to ignore his achievements.

That place is full of idiots and bunch of loosers who got nothing better to do so all they do is bitch about MJ all the times..And no matter how positive the story is about Michael Jackson,they keep saying things which are impossible to believe.Actually those ppl gave up to Tabloids long time ago so nobody or nothing can change their little filthy minds.Anyway who cares,whenever I go over there I see all those useless mindless ppl hating everything about Michael and keep looking for ways to ignore his achievements.
:yes: It's actually only like three or four crazy obsessed haters over there. They've really not had good times recently--first they predicted he'd be convicted (then came his acquittal), then they predicted he'd never return to the US (then he moved to Vegas/LA), then that he'd never sell more than a few copies of an album again (Thriller 25 became one of the top sellers in USA and worldwide), then that he'd never sell tickets to concerts (O2 sold out in record time). :lol: You gotta humor them...

And ya know what really ticks me off? They always deny his musical achievements and say that Guinness and others are not reliable.

^ I know, that used to annoy me too. Hate the man as much as you want, but at LEAST give him credit for being a major force in the industry. They critisise his art because they don't like him personally... They should be able to seperate MJ the person from MJ the artist.

^ I know, that used to annoy me too. Hate the man as much as you want, but at LEAST give him credit for being a major force in the industry. They critisise his art because they don't like him personally... They should be able to seperate MJ the person from MJ the artist.

Exactly. They don't want to give him credit for ANYTHING. They turn everything around and make him look like the bad guy when most of the time its out of his power.

I can't even begin to list all the ridiculous things they have said and done over my time there. I jsut can't understand how people can hate MJ so much.

Exactly. They don't want to give him credit for ANYTHING. They turn everything around and make him look like the bad guy when most of the time its out of his power.

I can't even begin to list all the ridiculous things they have said and done over my time there. I jsut can't understand how people can hate MJ so much.
:cheeky:Exactly the way I hate Beatles/Elvis:D,and trust me if somebody can pay my bills I could hate them 24/7 all my life and start Anti Elvis/beatles campaign all around the world..:hysterical:

:cheeky:Exactly the way I hate Beatles/Elvis:D,and trust me if somebody can pay my bills I could hate them 24/7 all my life and start Anti Elvis/beatles campaign all around the world..:hysterical:

Why do you hate Elvis and The Beatles?

Wow, I just got done reading this thread and its was funny as hell.

The haters got completely owned in this thread(read the whole thread): http://www.topix.com/who/michael-jackson/2009/03/upcoming-documentary-the-untold-story-of-neverland

And they still use the same tired and boring lines.

Its over. MJ is not going to jail, he just sold-out 50 shows in London and he is releasing a new album soon.

I'd just like to thank anyone here who came over to Topix and defended MJ's name and honor. Now the haters have nothing to say. There just going t use the same lines.

MJ haters are funny people. It's so funny to watch them humiliate themselves. It's a little like watching "paradise hotel". You just sit and think "good god please forgive them for being so hilleriously stupid and intolerant.."

your right, but highly frustrating at the same time. that 'lawl' person on there actually has a picture of michael as there Avatar, i mean come on! obsessed hater or what ! they really are a bunch of disgusting worthless people! make me sick :mad: but they make me laugh someitmes, with the complete lies they say!!

your right, but highly frustrating at the same time. that 'lawl' person on there actually has a picture of michael as there Avatar, i mean come on! obsessed hater or what ! they really are a bunch of disgusting worthless people! make me sick :mad: but they make me laugh someitmes, with the complete lies they say!!

I don't waste my anger on these people. They got it all wrong and they are missing out on so much by hating this amazingly talented and gorgious person! :love:

:DStill people actually think Michael paid money back in 1993..haha thats hilarious.We all know it was Michael's Insurance Company that settled the case againt will of Michael.We all know now that Michael wanted to protest it in the court but his Insurance Company didnt let it to happen.But silly people don't know the facts and just hate someone without any reason.I think they dont know what to do with their own lives to keep phcukin around with other's life.hehe

i,ve read some of the posts on there and i find it really upsetting,i know we want to defend michael in every way,but at the end of the day if we don,t argue with these people they will then have nothing to say,i wouldn,t give them the satisfaction ,or waste my time on these pethetic people,they won,t listen to reason.

Why are we even having this discussion? There are haters everywhere, all of which have the same aim - to put down MJ and EVERYTHING he stands for. They will never listen to any fan who tries to set the facts straight, there's no point in trying most of the time - they're just too closed-minded. Fair enough, when it's people you know yes you should stand up for Mike, but when it's people on the net it's a waste of time.

Why are we even having this discussion? There are haters everywhere, all of which have the same aim - to put down MJ and EVERYTHING he stands for. They will never listen to any fan who tries to set the facts straight, there's no point in trying most of the time - they're just too closed-minded. Fair enough, when it's people you know yes you should stand up for Mike, but when it's people on the net it's a waste of time.

agree. Lets just be happy and focus on our love for Michaels music! :D

Back