Tickets on sale nowww~

HUGE_MJ_FAN

Proud Member
I just the MJL code..

Thank you for purchasing tickets on Ticketmaster.
Your order number for this purchase is ************

Tickets will be despatched as soon as possible, but may not be received until 7-10 days before the event. Please do not contact us unless you have not received your tickets within 7 days of the event.

You purchased 4 tickets to:
_____________________________________________________________________________________________
Michael Jackson
The O2, London,
Sun 12 Jul 2009, 18:30

Order for: Chris Godfrey
Seat location: section BK 111, row Y, seats 323-326
Total Charge: £338.25

I tell you if some website has put tickets up for sale a bit early i'll be really annoyed

Why is everyone bragging about tickets but not giving the site!!!!! Its still not working for me and its 7!

My wait time is approximately 15 minutes?:|

I was putting the password in twice in the wrong flaming place!! It kept telling me I was putting in the wrong password :'(

GOT tickets to both the 8. th and the 10 th !!!

AHHHHH

Cant believe I was putting the password in wrong :mad: I could have been so much quicker! Damn!

I'm jumping betwee 15, 13, 11 minutes, and then back to 15 again. Does anyone know how it works? If I select floor tickets, the option box turns grey. But in the list of prices, the option for floor tickets (price =75) is still listed. So I'm going ahead anyway to see where I end up. But if I can't get floor tickets, I'm going to wait for new dates.

Back