Dispatching TICKETS!!

DancingToTheEternity

Proud Member
Hey people !!!

Im worried about this .When i purchased my ticket they sent me mail like this :

-----Inline Message Follows-----

Thank you for purchasing tickets on Ticketmaster.

Tickets will be despatched as soon as possible, but may not be received until 7-10 days before the event. Please do not contact us unless you have not received your tickets within 7 days of the event.

---------------------------------------------

So Im bit worried about this.Dont you think its to late .... What if i buy plain ticket and card doesn't arrive at my address what will i do than .....plain ticket wasted my money wasted ....

Anybody knows how long usually take ticket master to despatch tickets???
And they told their server is down cos to many people looking for tickets ...is it something we should worry about ??

Cheers people!!

it is usually about 2 weeks before the event and i have dealt with them before , they are really efficient so dont worry about it :)

its normal for them not to send them til a week before the show. Theres nothing to worry about when i went to see pink my tickets didnt arrive in time so i rang them the day before and they just sent me an email and told me to print it out and take it with me and i'd get in fine, there was no problem so you've got no need to worry.

I've had tickets eent to me a month before an event before, worked out really well. Their site also said that if you were travelling long-distance and you havent got your tickets yet then you can contact them :)

its normal for them not to send them til a week before the show. Theres nothing to worry about when i went to see pink my tickets didnt arrive in time so i rang them the day before and they just sent me an email and told me to print it out and take it with me and i'd get in fine, there was no problem so you've got no need to worry.

Do you think it will work also for this ? If they dont send me on time i can print it and bring it as ticket?

Taken directly from Ticketmaster's website:

Tickets Not Received

Ticketmaster aims to dispatch tickets as soon as possible. We are not able to be specific with exact dates of dispatch. Please allow as much time as possible for your tickets to arrive. If your tickets have not arrived five days before the show or, if you are travelling, five days before you leave, please contact us. Please include your reference number and the name and postcode the booking is under.

http://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/h/tickets_not_received.html

Once I ordered tickets and they didn't arrive 5 days before, so I got really worried, called them and they said it was no problem and I could pick up duplicate copies at the box office. So if they don't get there five days before your concert call them and they will take care of it :D

You should be ok as long as you got your confirmation email at least, and can prove you're the cardholder. Bring your email with you, and give them a call if it's getting a bit late for you. xx

How can you sell a ticket (If I dont go, from canada) if I will received my ticket 1 week before the show???

Thanks for creating this thread. I live in France and chose the FEDEX delivery option. What do i need to do to receive the tix way earlier than a week before the show?

In my experience tickets come further away from the concert than 7-10 days. Remember that it says that they only may be sent out that late.

Can anyone tell me how I can be sure my order has been processed correctly? It shows up at Myticketmaster, but all it says is that my tickets havent been dispatched yet. When will my mastercard be charged? I cannot acces an up-to-date overview from my mastercard. Have you all been charged yet? and after that, can I be sure I will have my tickets? 'cause I have to book a flight and hotel. Thanks in advance...

How can you sell a ticket (If I dont go, from canada) if I will received my ticket 1 week before the show???

I was thinking about this too. What might be the best idea is to only sell your tickets to someone you can overnight them to. That way they should receive them the next day, the only thing is the person purchasing them would have to pay more in shipping.

Thanks for creating this thread. I live in France and chose the FEDEX delivery option. What do i need to do to receive the tix way earlier than a week before the show?

Nps ;)

I dont know about what type of buying i chose cos i haven't payed it .My friend bought it
for me with card and i will give him cash .
But it will be really problem if i don't get ....I expect at least that i received it at beginning of July so i can plain my trip and everything rest....

It would be so stupid if i don't get it and there is 5 days before my flight there ;S

I would have the same problem since I'm coming from the States but I don't think the picking up from the box office is a good idea with all the thousands of ppl that are going to be in the same situation....
I hope they'll do the e-ticket thing....
Edited to say that they just charged my card....

Last edited:
Has anyone in the states got there tickets yet? I am in the states and i payed for the best shipping when am i going to get them!

Has anyone in the states got there tickets yet? I am in the states and i payed for the best shipping when am i going to get them!

What were the options about shipping? I bought from ticket master(my friend got it) but what kind of shipping they offer?

ticketmaster usually dispatch tickets days after you have ordered them. u will be ok. :)

This is what my research has also showed.

Also, folks, just think for a minute. If you are TM, the last thing you want to deal with are fans calling asking about where their tickets are. I would guess that by next week, they would want to ship these or else they will be hearing from ALL of us nonstop.

I googled this and a lot folks claim that they received their tix within a week or so of their ticket order.

I'm in the states and paid for Fedex and have NOT received them (plus the website says they are still waiting to ship out).

...I still don't understand why they didn't just allow us to print these tickets via ticketfast.

Either way, I'm not worried. I'll be calling up next week to check on the status.

I'm in the states and paid for Fedex and have NOT received them (plus the website says they are still waiting to ship out).

...I still don't understand why they didn't just allow us to print these tickets via ticketfast.

Either way, I'm not worried. I'll be calling up next week to check on the status.

This is realllllyyyyyy to early ....I think we should get worried if we don't receive it this or early next month; max end next month .

The shipping options where weird i didn't even have time to read them i just got the fastest but where does it say they haven't started shipping them?

I accidantly (nerves!!!!) selected fedex worldwide instead of fedex for europe and the US.

Oh well, hope to have them soon....actually having tickjets in my hands will make it all more real.

I was a little confused when I got this too. I'm coming all the way from Australia, and i'll probably arrive a few days before the show starts. If I don't get them in time, or atleast not having to worry about them not being delieverd in time, can I call ticketmaster and tell them to hold them until i get there?

What about people overseas like me??
Will they dispatch soon enough so they will arrive to me before I leave to London??
Do they dispatch 10-7 days before the concert or do the tickets arrive 10-7 days before the concert?

Also if anyone could help me, I accidentaly chose the wrong shipping service when I bought mine...I sent them an email saying that I wanna correct that but dunno how. They still havent answered me. What do I do?
Did this happen to anyone else?

Don't worry. Ticketmaster has done this for years and they pretty much have the timing to a tee. They cancel your old ones and have new ones for you to pick up at will call if God Forbid they didn't arrive. :)

Back