thanks Lorraine :)

soon i'll show you the t-shirt is this is it :yes: :) :yes: is not hat :no:

Re: picture Mjjc Hat and this is it t-shirt

Good Job!

thanks MsMo :)

soon i'll show my t-shirt :) i never make t-shirt before :) :thinking:

ooo i want one ... how did you make it ?? is that glitter and fabric glue or is it like a felt material sewn onto the hat ?? I would soooo sport that around town !!

looking forward to seeing the t-shirt :)

ooo i want one ... how did you make it ?? is that glitter and fabric glue or is it like a felt material sewn onto the hat ?? I would soooo sport that around town !!

looking forward to seeing the t-shirt :)

hey MJJChichi :waving:

it's Foam Alphabet Stickers :yes: i glue it on to hold on to the hat :yes: and then it drys very fast with white glue :yes: and then the glitter glue i put i let it dry and then i glue on the glitter stars on there it is :) :yes:

update i'll soon post the picture of the t-shirt i never made t-shirt so soon i'll post it when i find out how to do it :) :thinking:

here is something i like to share with you i didn't know where to post it so i just through i post it in here :giggle:

march21033.jpg

update i'll soon post the picture of the t-shirt i never made t-shirt so soon i'll post it when i find out how to do it :) :thinking:

here is something i like to share with you i didn't know where to post it so i just through i post it in here :giggle:

march21033.jpg

Oooh that looks so cool! :)
What is that? A shirt? or which?

You are very good at that! ^_^

very funny kaci :lol:

it's letter M and letter J with gold gitter :yes:

soon i'll put it up on my wall :) :yes:

i have some other pictures to show you :yes:

hey update :D :jump:

i feel so proud of myself cause look so amazing that more projects on it's way :)

here is new picture: :)
march29004.jpg

i didn't know where i should post this one so i just through i post it in here o.k :)
march29052.jpg

Last edited:
i never created cool t-shirt before so this the stuff to do it :thinking: :) :thinking:

here is website:http://www.michaels.com/art/online/displayProductPage?productNum=gc0435&channelid=

or

here is website:http://www.michaels.com/art/online/displayProductPage?productNum=gc0433&channelid=

or

here is website:http://www.michaels.com/art/online/displayProductPage?productNum=gc0434&channelid=

ooh one thing should i first draw my pictures first that i know what i'm going to put on my shirts? just asking :thinking:

march21033.jpg

I just read you last post. So these letters are some sort of iron on thingys? :p Why don't we have them in Sweden?! *runs in circles* Well we have iron on stuff but they are just made of some sort of paper. Yours look more "3D ish" if you get what I mean. I just love when the letters stands out from the shirt a little and not just lays flat.

Lovely idea btw! Love creative people so keep up the great work! :D

ooooh snap !! we have an MJ arts and crafts corner up in herre !!

very nice work :yes: think i will be going to Joann fabric and buying some crafty craft ish today...i feel inspired :D

thanks J Cat :D

more ideas on it's way :thinking: still :thinking: :giggle:

yesterday i buy 2 sliver frames for $5 and i did one frame looks very cool should i post in here you guys can see it :)
and the other frame i don't know what to put in it :thinking:

Back