Best Music Videos Ever Made

Stargirl

Proud Member
So...let's name some shall we...
It's sort of like the A-Z of music videos...

( let's try to get more than just Michael's :lol: )

I'll start..

ThrilleR
(MJ)

:p

lol sorry hehe

Stranger in Moscow

And I'm not just saying that because it's MJ, but that video is beautiful.
I've always been a fan of the whole black/white without no unnecessary video-FX movement.

(So what now, the the next letter W or T?!)

The best music video ever made is Michael Jackson's Thriller, closely followed by David Bowie's Ashes To Ashes video.

Stranger in Moscow

And I'm not just saying that because it's MJ, but that video is beautiful.
I've always been a fan of the whole black/white without no unnecessary video-FX movement.

(So what now, the the next letter W or T?!)

You may be in for a surprise because the whole of Stranger in Moscow is made with video-FX. It was shot entirely on blue screen, and I think it was one of the first music videos made using digital technology. The fact all the street scenes looks so real, show's how brilliant the visual effects in Stranger in Moscow are.

You may be in for a surprise because the whole of Stranger in Moscow is made with video-FX. It was shot entirely on blue screen, and I think it was one of the first music videos made using digital technology. The fact all the street scenes looks so real, show's how brilliant the visual effects in Stranger in Moscow are.

[off topic :D]
That is very true, I've seen some "behind the scenes" stuff where he walks on this machine (don't remember what it's called).
What I meant though was that the video has this "organic" feel, it ain't lasers and shit flying around :D I really can't stand these rap videos today, where it's so obvious that they stand in front of a green screen, kind of like this new Busta Rhymes video... Shit looks like a Power Point presentation :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Ge3J2kerHQ
or this DJ Khaled video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41o9AwAZX_0&feature=related

On the other hand, Scream is an absolutely beautiful video even though it has loads of VFX. That video will look modern even 50 years from now. It's timeless!
[/off topic :D]

hard..nothing looks as good as thriller or unique.

but i think if artists do interesting videos like

Outkast..B.O.B.

hard..nothing looks as good as thriller or unique.

but i think if artists do interesting videos like

Outkast..B.O.B.

I think that most has overlooked that you're supposed to go in alphabetical order from the last letter of the previous song title. C is the next letter in this case.

Cry ~ Godley and Creme

^
LOL ty :p

Do They Know It's Christmas - Band Aid ^_^

* if u can't think if any music video from "E" u can skip to the next letter...and so on :)

well considering no one much cares about the A-Z rule I guess we can discard of that :p

lol

Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles

Sowing The Seeds Of Love ~ Tears For Fears
Hey Ya! ~ OutKast

Thriller.

Tons of other mj videos OR

Another Brick In The Wall OR

Virtual Insanity.

[off topic :d]
that is very true, i've seen some "behind the scenes" stuff where he walks on this machine (don't remember what it's called).
What i meant though was that the video has this "organic" feel, it ain't lasers and shit flying around :d i really can't stand these rap videos today, where it's so obvious that they stand in front of a green screen, kind of like this new busta rhymes video... Shit looks like a power point presentation :d

[/off topic :d]

omfg that made me laugh soso hard..hahaahhahahahaha

Every Video that MJ has ever made..My favorites being Smooth Criminal, Remember the Time, Black or White, Stranger In Moscow, Bad, and Scream (w/ Janet)..

All the videos that Janet has made from Control to the Velvet Rope..then Doesn't Really Matter & All for You..everything after that isn't her best..

Last edited:
Back