Donate Now Goal amount for the next month: 187 USD, Received: 62 USD (33%)
We need your help...Please if you can help us with our cost's it will be hugely appreciated.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Do You Believe In Angels..? I Do~~~

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Three Friends1 year registered50000 Experience Points

Hollywood Blvd With My Boy Ryjin .. Las Vega's
    Level
    Thanks

Default Re: Do You Believe In Angels..? I Do~~~

Quote Originally Posted by Sdeidjs View Post
    Here is a favorite of Ava Maria...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SsTJU27a1uc

:angel:
    thanx

Cristof As MJ
    Michael Jackson
    29.08.1958 - 25.06.2009

Rest in Peace
    Julio
    1977-2015
    Tragically taken to soon

Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 506
    Overall activity: 18.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran25000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks

When You Believe

By Chloe Agnew

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nBUhGkMUoEI

:angel:Keep The Faith
    Our "Children" Are The Future...WE Are The World...Keep Helping To Heal The World...Knowledge IS Growth...Education IS the Key~~~

Sincerely,
    Susie

Susie Deeds @ www.facebook.com

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

Angelic, Divine...

Look at These Pictures!

Amazing pictures and 1 minute for God

< /I&g t;

ONE SENTENCE

God is going to shift thing s around for you today and let things work In your favor.
    If you believe, send this to five. If you don't believe, delete it.

Our "Children" Are The Future...WE Are The World...Keep Helping To Heal The World...Knowledge IS Growth...Education IS the Key~~~

Sincerely,
    Susie

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

No matter what you are called to do,
    How simple or complex the task;
    Your angel will be there to show the way,
    All you have to do is ask.

-Teryl Seaman,
    “Let An Angel Hold Your Hand

Sincerely,
    Susie

Achievements:
    Three Friends1 year registered50000 Experience Points

Hollywood Blvd With My Boy Ryjin .. Las Vega's
    Level
    Thanks

thanx

Cristof As MJ
    Michael Jackson
    29.08.1958 - 25.06.2009

Rest in Peace
    Julio
    1977-2015
    Tragically taken to soon

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

A Lady with Wings

As a toddler, Gram got lost in the woods, but her GUARDIAN ANGEL never left her side.

BY: Christi Marie

“This is a new recipe,” my grandmother said, setting a pan of pastry down on the table in front of me and my great-aunt Gertie. “Tell me what you think.” At 80, my grandmother, Loretta “Rita” Shultz, was as fearless as ever, always trying new things. I wished I had her confidence. “Tell me again about that time you got lost in the woods, Gram,” I said while she dished out our dessert.

Gram and Aunt Gertie shared a conspiratorial smile. I’d heard the story a million times, but how they loved to tell it. “Well,” said Gram, settling into her chair. “It was 1923 . . .”“Late summer,” said Gertie.
    Gram nodded.

“The corn was almost ready for harvest. Gertie and our sister Elizabeth went to get the cows back into the barn for the night. Even though I was two years old and not allowed to go, I followed right behind my older sisters anyway.”

“We didn’t know she was tagging along,” said Gertie, who was only five herself at the time. But five was old enough in those days. In the farmlands of Pennsylvania, everyone did her share of work either in the fields or with the chickens, horses and pigs. “When the cows were back in the barn, Elizabeth and I washed up for supper. We all sat down at the table—even baby Tony was in his high chair, but little Rita wasn’t there.” Gertie looked out into the distance, remembering, I suspect, the kitchen back on the family farm, and her mother’s worried face as she asked, “Has anyone seen Rita?”

“We shook our heads,” said Gertie. “Then everybody jumped up from the table and started hunting everywhere for Rita. Mom called the neighbors and Dad searched the barns. When no one could find her we realized that Rita had to be out alone in the woods.”

“Where were you, Gram?” I asked.

Gram finished a bite of pastry and sipped her tea, drawing out the story. “I couldn’t see Elizabeth and Gertie ahead of me in the tall grass, so when they headed down the lane I kept walking straight into the woods thinking that I was following along behind them,” she said. “But I wasn’t, and I got lost. I was wearing a summer dress, and it got cold when the sun went down. I hollered for my mother, but no one answered.”

I closed my eyes and tried to picture my unstoppable grandmother as a toddler stumbling through the trees, cold and lost. “Worn out from walking so far,” Gram continued, “I finally lay down behind a log and cried myself to sleep.”

“We cried all night back at home,” Gertie said. “Dad came to tell Mom they had closed all the coal mines so the miners could form a search party. The miners marched through the woods beside the farmers, so close that their hands almost touched each other, beating the bushes and tall grass.”

“A priest came to sit with Mom in the kitchen to comfort her. He lit a candle, and we all prayed for God to send Rita’s guardian angel to stay with her until the men could find her,” Gertie said.

“So what happened?” I asked, reaching for another piece of pastry.

“Early the next morning I woke up and heard someone calling my name,” said Gram. “I stood up and brushed off my dress, which was quite dirty from sleeping on the ground. Mom didn’t like it when I got my clothes dirty. Then, through the trees, I saw our neighbor Mr. Gray standing there. ‘There she is! he called out. Mr. Gray scooped me up and wrapped me in his warm coat. He carried me all the way home—over a mile away—and up the back porch steps.”

“It was about eight o’clock in the morning,” Gertie said, picking up the tale. “Mom flew outside and grabbed up little Rita into her arms.”
    “She was so happy to see me,” Gram broke in, “she didn’t even scold me for following you, Gertie.”

“All us kids clapped and cheered,” said Gertie. “Dad said, ‘Let’s have a corn roast to celebrate! Mom sat Rita on her lap and held her close. She said, ‘Rita, baby, weren’t you scared? Rita just shook her head and smiled.”

Gram was smiling now just at the memory of it.
    “No, I wasn’t scared,” she said. “A pretty lady with wings stayed with me all night and kept me warm. I don’t think she has ever left my side, not once through my whole life.”

I guess that explained where Gram got her confidence.

:angel:Knowledge Is Growth
    Last edited by Sdeidjs; 15-04-2009 at 04:34 PM.

Sincerely,
    Susie

Level completed: 44%, Points required for next Level: 112
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Achievements:
    Three Friends1 year registered5000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks

Threads like this inspire me :angel:
    I do believe in angels. I sense their presence all around.

Angels around us,
    angels beside us,
    angels within us.
    Angels are watching over you
    when times are good or stressed.
    Their wings wrap gently around you,
    whispering you are loved and blessed.

Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 78
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks

yes i do:better:

Level completed: 66%, Points required for next Level: 52
    Overall activity: 0.7%
    Achievements:
    Three Friends1 year registered1000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks

yes I do :)

Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteranTagger First ClassOverdrive50000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,020 Times in 4,271 Posts

This is such a beautiful thread
    so I thought it would be nice to add
    something from Michael about Angels :)

Flying Without Wings
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qISoa5W2GFo

Angel Of Light (written by Michael Jackson)
    DANCING THE DREAM published 1992)

Its hard to see angels, although Ive stared at their pictures for hours. Some people can see them without pictures, and they tell interesting tales. Guardian angels are all female, for instance, which didnt surprise me once I found out. A birth angel, recruited from the younger ranks, attends every baby when it appears, while another angel, older but not grim, helps the dying to leave this world without grief or pain.

You can pray to the angels and they will listen, but the best way to call them, I am told, is to laugh. Angels respond to delight, because that is what theyre made of. In fact, when peoples minds are clouded by anger or hatred, no angel can reach them.

Not all angels have wings — so the visionaries claim — but those who do can unfurl a span of golden feathers stretching over the entire world. If you had eyes that could look straight into the sun, you would see an overwhelming angel presiding there; a more serene one smiles out from the face of the moon.

Angels spend their entire lives, which are forever, spinning around the Creators throne, singing His praise. People with keen ears have listened in. The harmonies of the angelic choir are incredibly complex, they say, but the rhythm is simple. Its mostly march time, one eavesdropper affirmed. For some reason, that fact is almost the best I have learned so far.

After a while it got lonely hearing about angels you couldnt see for yourself. When an angel-watcher heard that, she was shocked. Not see? she said. But you have an angel in you. Everybody does. I can see it right now, and I thought you could, too. No, I said sadly, and I asked what it looked like. Did it look like me?

Well, yes and no, the angel-watcher mysterious answered. It all depends on what you think you are. Your angel is a speck of light perched at the very center of your heart. It is smaller than an atom, but just wait. Once you get close to it, your angel will expand. The closer you come, the more it will grow, until finally, in a burst of light, you will see your angel in its true shape, and at that very instant, you will also see yourself.

So now I am looking for my angel all the time. I sit silently, turning my gaze inward. It wasnt long before I caught a glimpse of something. Is that you, Angel, holding a candle? One flicker and it was gone. Yet that was enough to set my heart wildly beating. Next time my angel will be waving a lamp, then holding a torch aloft, then lighting a bonfire.

Thats what the angel-watcher promised, and now that I have caught sight of glory, I know enough to believe.

Michael Jackson
    Last edited by qbee; 21-04-2009 at 04:56 AM.
    L.O.V.E. survives
    so we can Rock forever *

Blog Facebook Twitter Youtube Tumbler

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

What Your Archangels Are Really Like

By Chantel Lysette
    You are cordially invited to take a peek into the lives and personalities of each of the 12 archangels. Get to know the angels and their lovable personalities better. With all my heart and soul, I hope that the following pages will inspire you to connect with your angels, so that your spirit might be uplifted and encouraged. The angels are waiting!

Archangel Chamuel

Meaning of Name: He who sees [seeks] God.
    Message to the Contemporary World: To make peace with yourself is to make peace with the world.
    Patron Angel Of: Horticulturists, hunters (non-recreational), outdoor survivalists, physical fitness trainers, forest rangers, gardeners, farmers, chefs and cooks, naturalists, environmentalists, philanthropists, emergency aid workers.
    Usually Arrives in Your Life: When you are facing challenges in staying true to yourself and your cause.

Archangel Raphael

Meaning of Name: God heals
    Message to the Contemporary World: Heal thyself.
    Patron Angel Of: Astronomers, doctors, healers, nurses, travelers, herbalists, intuitives (clairaudients, clairsentients, clairvoyants, claircognants, medical intuitives), light workers (reiki, acupuncture, yoga instructors, massage, kinesiology, chiropractics, etc.), therapists (all types), shamans, and medicine women.
    Usually Arrives in Your Life: When healing or a significant transition is afoot.

Sincerely,
    Susie

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

Archangels Continued...

Archangel Iophiel

Meaning of Name: Beauty of God
    Message to the Contemporary World: The illusion of beauty is pain.
    Patron Angel Of: Painters, sculptors, masons, architects, visionaries, gardeners, artists in general, art historians, art teachers, photographers, fashion designers and models, interior decorators, wedding planners, film directors and production crews, community beautification groups, art museums curators and benefactors, philanthropists, secrets.
    Usually Arrives in Your Life: When you need to slow down and make rest, respite, and recreation integral parts of the healing process, whether this is healing of the body, mind, or soul.
    Archangel Michael

Meaning of Name: Who is as God
    Message to the Contemporary World: Learn to laugh and approach life with childlike zeal.
    Patron Angel Of: Police, firefighters, soldiers, protectors of truth and justice, surfer dudes and dudettes, dancers, car racers, wrestlers, body builders, football players, basketball players, sun and beach worshippers, sports.
    Usually Arrives in Your Life: When the environment in which you live is about to drastically change, whether due to a new residence, a new job/career, or a change in family/friend dynamics.

Sincerely,
    Susie

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

Archangels Continued...

Archangel Uriel

Meaning of Name: Fire of God
    Message to the Contemporary World: Is the End here yet?
    Patron Angel Of: Judges, lawmakers, peacemakers, seekers of truth, upholders of justice, prophets, visionaries.
    Usually Arrives in Your Life: I have rarely seen Uriel in consultations. In ten years, I can probably count on one hand my encounters with him, and those encounters were deeply serious in nature, usually involving someone’s path as a scholar or prophet.

Archangel Cassiel

Meaning of Name: Speed of God
    Message to the Contemporary World: The rules have not changed. “For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.” (Matthew 7:2)
    Patron Angel Of: The oppressed, the down-trodden, the impoverished, the enslaved, the unjustly persecuted, orphan children.
    Usually Arrives in Your Life: When you are at your darkest hour, feeling abandoned by all that you held dear. When your heart is heaviest and overflowing with tears, Cassiel appears to help shoulder the burdens of your woes and keep feelings of hopelessness at bay.

Sincerely,
    Susie

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

Archangels Continued...

Archangel Metatron

Meaning of Name: Little YHWH (a variant of Yahweh)
    Message to the Contemporary World: Behold the Spirit of God that is beautiful and benevolent and dwells within the heart of every child.
    Patron Angel Of: Children, teachers, librarians, archivists, scribes, storytellers, nannies, babysitters, child psychologists, pediatricians, accountants, bankers.
    Usually Arrives in Your Life: When you are embarking upon new, uncharted territory in your spiritual journey and are in need of company and security.
    Archangel Ramiel

Meaning of Name: God’s mercy
    Message to the Contemporary World: The only history a human can ever be certain of is that which he makes himself.
    Patron Angel Of: Tribal elders, prophets, family elders, archivists, librarians, historians, educators, history museum curators, archeologists, forensic specialists, statisticians, stenographers, and stock market and economic analysts.

Usually Arrives in Your Life: When it’s time to revisit your past and recognize your life’s patterns in order to facilitate future healing and growth.

Sincerely,
    Susie

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

Archangels Continued...

Archangel Raguel

Meaning of Name: Friend of God
    Message to the Contemporary World: The presence of anger is the absence of wisdom. The presence of greed is the absence of God.
    Patron Angel Of: Land owners, farmers, manual laborers, community leaders, agricultural workers, industry workers, community planners, managers, foremen, supervisors, multitaskers.
    Usually Arrives in Your Life: When it’s time to reorganize your priorities and get down to business.

Archangel Gabriel

Meaning of Name: God Is my strength
    Message to the Contemporary World: True liberation comes not by surrendering to either humans or machines, but to the Divine Order of the universe.
    Patron Angel Of: Writers, orators, philosophers, theologians, actors, poets, physicists, computer geeks, bloggers, entrepreneurs, life coaches, motivational speakers.
    Usually Arrives in Your Life: When you begin to question your place in God’s Great Equation and want to take a conscious role in fulfilling your life’s purpose.

Sincerely,
    Susie