Do You Believe In Angels..? I Do~~~

Sdeidjs

Proud Member
CHECK THIS OUT...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWJa4o1Lmus

Archangel Michael:
(Hebrew: מִיכָאֵל‎, Micha'el or Mîkhā'ēl; Greek: Μιχαήλ, Mikhaíl; Latin: Michael or Míchaël; Arabic: میکائیل‎, Mikā'īl) is an archangel in Jewish, Christian and Islamic tradition.

He is viewed as the field commander of the Army of God. He is mentioned by name in the Book of Daniel[1] and the Book of Revelation.[2] In the book of Daniel, Michael appears as "one of the chief princes"[3] who in Daniel's vision comes to the angel Gabriel's aid in his contest with the angel of Persia (Dobiel), and is also described there as the advocate of Israel and "great prince who stands up for the children of people".[4]

In recent years, a popular mistake has become to translate the name as "One who is like God." It is, however, meant as a question: "Who is like the Lord?" The name was said to have been the battle cry of the angels in the war in heaven against Satan and his followers.[citation needed]

Roman Catholics refer to him as Saint Michael the Archangel and also simply as Saint Michael.

:angel:psalm 37

Check This Out...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGb-I078c8A

Saint Gabriel Archangel

The Archangel Gabriel is the exalted Messenger of God, whose name means "The Strength of God" and whose deeds are recorded in the Jewish scriptures, where the spirit aided the Prophet Daniel. Although an important Jewish angel, Gabriel has touched the lives of those of different religions as well.

In the Christian Bible, it is Gabriel who brings important news to Zachary and the Virgin Mary concerning their children-to-be, and many Christians believe that at Judgement Day it is Gabriel will blow a sacred trumpet horn.

Christians and Muslims believe him to have foretold the births of John the Baptist and Jesus. Islam further believes he was the medium through whom God revealed the Qur'an to Muhammad, and that he sent a message to most prophets, if not all, revealing their obligations. He is called the chief of the four favoured angels and the spirit of truth.

Some people believe that Gabriel is a female spirit; others hold that angels have no gender.

Because of Gabriel's role as a communicator and mediator between Heaven and Earth, Catholics hold the Archangel to be a Patron Saint of broadcasters, telecommunications workers, diplomats, messengers, postal workers, and stamp collectors.

:angel:psalm 37

Last edited:
Wow! Field commander of the Army of God! Woohooo!!

I do believe in Angels, just don't know much about what they do out there. Everyone religion and belief says something different. But I believe they are.

Wow! Field commander of the Army of God! Woohooo!!

I do believe in Angels, just don't know much about what they do out there. Everyone religion and belief says something different. But I believe they are.

:angel:They do all sorts of things...

:angel:God helps those..who at least try to help themselves...

LOL, My momma said the very same thing to us kids growing up, allllllll the time! And you know what? I say the same thing to my kids! Thats fo' sho'.

I am a Pastafarian. Pastafarians believe in The Flying Spaghetti Monster.

This giant invisible monster is responsible for all things. It has its own angels, the sacred meatballs.They guard us humans and guide us in life.

When we die, we go to Spaghetti heaven, where all days are feast days. You never get full and can eat all day and eat everything. In Spaghetti heaven there is no such thing as unhealthy food.

The Spaghetti Monster however does not like vegetarians, so all who do not eat meat go to Spaghetti hell. There you eat salad for eternity and have stomachache everyday.

People don't realize how miserable and lonely it is being an angel.
You are something (not someone) people pray for during hard times in their life, and then when it's all good you are forgotten.
All people dream of having an angel comforting them, but no one questions if the angel needs comfort.

That's very true Bruce. But how can we communicate with them and ask those questions?

But he won't tell us what they need. I bet they are very hungry!

Gosh, can you imagine.. You don't eat for hundreds of years and you're forced to watch your "ward" eating Domino's big pizza with double cheese... Watch it but don't touch it.. What a nightmare!!!

What is an Angel?

The word angel is thought to be derived from the Greek word "Angelos" which means "messenger". In Christian, Muslim, Jewish and other theologies an angel can be one who acts as a messenger, attendant or agent of God.

Throughout the bible it is generally seen that the will of God is usually imparted or carried out by angels.

Angels are spirits without bodies, who possess superior intelligence, gigantic strength, and surpassing holiness. Angels are composed of ethereal matter, thus allowing them to take on whichever physical form best suits their immediate needs.

They enjoy an intimate relationship to God as His special adopted children, contemplating, loving, and praising Him in heaven. Some of them are frequently sent as messengers to men from on high.
Angels are the essence of love and joy and stem from the Heart of God/Goddess.
- Now, you will ask why God/Goddess? Is God a female or male?
- He is neither and both at the same time. What is referred to us as God is just the Supreme Source of the hole Existence, a Spirit of such a magnitude, so unconceivable, that has no sex and could be both at the same time if it chooses to. So the reference to God/Goddess was just to emphasize that however you choose to call upon him/her/it it's of no importance.

Angels are countless in their number, and flock around the Universe in their millions. Angels are dedicated to serve the needs of all free will entities so that you may experience the same level of unconditional love as they do. Each Angel carries out its assigned task without any hint of hesitation as they take great joy and pleasure in offering their Loving Wisdom and Guidance. Everyone has Angels around them constantly, without exception, and they are eager and excited at the opportunity to communicate with you.
light_angel.jpg

Angels was created with one purpose, the purpose to love and to serve all without condition. In doing so, Angels hold a focus of pure love throughout the Universe and are therefore able to set up a resonance for the vibration of pure love wherever it is needed. You on the other hand, are a free will entity. That means that you have chosen to develop your ability to exist with unconditional love by gaining much experience through many lifetimes and many varied forms of existence. The Angels have been created to counter balance any energies or actions that move in the opposite direction to love so that you will eventually remember your true essence.

In Christian religion and theology an angel can also be a member of the lowest order of the nine-fold celestial hierarchy this is a ranking which comes directly below archangels. A fallen angel is often classed as a devil, like Satan himself; whereas a guardian angel is classed as a human guide or protector. Angels are commonly represented by a figure with wings and wearing a long white robe. They are also sometimes depicted wearing halos which emanate from the angels' head in a glorious wreath of light, serving as a symbol of divine wisdom. Angels do not die or age, they are immortal, created by God and existing since the Creation. Generally they are accepted as being the guardians of souls. Although angels are generally divine, they have been shown to be fallible and prone to sin, particularly pride. One of the most notable examples of this being Satan and his fallen army.

Angels can take on a variety of different forms. In Ezekiel 1:16-21, Isaiah 6:1-3, and throughout the book of Revelation they are described as taking on not only the appearance of men but many fantastical forms. A notable example was the angel who took on the appearance of a burning bush. The image of an angel with wings tends to symbolize the spiritual nature of the being. The purpose of the wings being to allow the angel to travel through the ether as well as being a symbol of divine authority.

Angels are everywhere and you can ask for Angels to assist you with anything you wish. There is no limit! In fact, if no Angel is available for a particular task, an Angel is created as an answer to your wish or prayer, just for you! Yes, the You and the Divine create Angels on request. Angels are God/Goddess making a personal visit, but in a scaled down form. However, the love that they have is just as immeasurable. Remember - Angels are bound by the laws of Free Will. Therefore, they can not assist us in our lives unless we ask them too. So, don’t forget to ask!
- Here is it again God/Goddess and the same question arises.
- Angels appear to us with many forms and shapes. Many times the qualities of an Angel are so delicate that they choose female forms or even masculine bodies with female face characteristics. An Angel will appear to us with the form that is best for us.

light_angel2.jpg
A Spirit Guide is also a free will entity, but has evolved over what you would consider to be a long time. They are part of a group consciousness of beings that have evolved beyond form into beings of pure light and essence. Although Angelic in nature, Spirit Guides are a free will entity and therefore choose their path of further growth. Spirit Guides are master teachers and are able to travel and navigate through many, many levels of existence. They are here to Guide and teach when you are willing to listen. They are always communicating to you through your thoughts, music, your environment, wherever they need to be in order to get your attention.

Everyone has at least one Guardian Angel,
and sometimes two or three. A Guardian Angel is a being that is dedicated to serve and to help you throughout your lifetime. However, the relationship is somewhat deeper than that. Your Guardian Angel was created out of the same essence that makes up your soul. It could be said to be a higher, or essence aspect of yourself. Your Guardian Angel isn't essentially separate from you, it has absolute and unequivocal dedication to you and travels with you on every journey that you as a free will entity choose to make. Your Guardian Angel makes an agreement with your soul to assist it in completing any task it has decided to undertake. This is the reason why Angels have been known to make miraculous rescues from accidents. If a soul has decided to remain focused on the Earth Plane for a given length of time, an Angel will assist in getting someone out of trouble who's 'time is not up'. Angels and their miracles are God's way of remaining anonymous.

An Angel, is complete, unified and centered within the Heart of the Divine at all times. An Angel does not question or contemplate itself, it simply is. In being itself, it is a bundle of God's ever present love and grace. An Angel has been created to serve, love, hold and support those to who it is assigned, and those who ask for Angelic support. Angels are to be found in every corner of the Universe, and in their millions! If you could see Angels with the naked eye, you would be amazed at just how populated the Earth really is. Have you ever felt a breath of cool air brush along your cheek when alone somewhere? That might very well have been an Angel moving aside as you walked into an Angel conference, quite unaware!
guardian.jpg

So I am ever under the gaze of an angel who protects and prays for me.

-Pope John XXIII

:angel:

Last edited:
I believe in angels. I believe that we have this celestial being who is always on our side in good times and bad and always leads to a better way. As for Michael ... yes, he is an angel here on earth. God's time to make Michael very whim and soon after threw the recipe away for no other equals.​

The guardian angels of life fly so high as to be beyond our sight, but they are always looking down upon us.

-Jean Paul Richter

:angel:

This giant invisible monster is responsible for all things. It has its own angels, the sacred meatballs.They guard us humans and guide us in life.

When we die, we go to Spaghetti heaven, where all days are feast days. You never get full and can eat all day and eat everything. In Spaghetti heaven there is no such thing as unhealthy food.

The Spaghetti Monster however does not like vegetarians, so all who do not eat meat go to Spaghetti hell. There you eat salad for eternity and have stomachache everyday.

:hysterical: You had me ROTFL...

Please tell me more about this religion.. :clapping:

:lmao: :lmao:

Back