What the last movie you saw?

Slumdog Millionaire and I really enjoyed it. Worth the 8 Oscars, imo :yes:

OMG The One you saw Slumdog Millionaire you are so very lucky. I want to see that movie so very badly. But I have to wait until it comes out on dvd.

The last movie I saw was the Bollywood movie Devdas. I think this is one of the most greatest Bollywood movies ever made. As well as the most expensive Bollywood movie ever made.

Hellraiser Inferno about 10 mins ago.

total rubbish!

51f0KAolU7L._SL500_AA240_.jpg

This newly released DVD has the original 1991 documentary, plus some newly shot 2008 interviews with Quincy and others including Bono, Alicia Keys, Kool Moe Dee, etc. as extra features.

Bride Wars... can you say laaaaame? Ugh, I usually love Anne Hathaway but this was just silly.

I saw Confessions of a Shopoholic too and rather enjoyed it.. Then again you make yourself enjoy anything when you have to pay almost £7.00 to watch it..!!

i was forced to watch confessions of a shopaholic but my girlfriend last night, i got my own back by forcing her to watch Michael jackson live in bucharest, it was all about selfish choices last night! :D

If you mean in the cinema then the last film that I saw was Quantum of Solace The next film I'm really looking forward to seeing is Wolverine, I just saw the trailer on tv today and it looks amazing.

Last edited:
U see it in 3d ? OMG i loved it but the ending is sooo stupid!! how the hell could we figure it out???

no unfortunately I saw it in regular vision which meant there was nothing note worthy about the experience at all! and yea the ending was super bad so I cant say Id recommend it, unless in 3d which would make something at least somewhat enjoyable.

I saw My Bloody.., in 3D It was my 1st time seeing a film in 3D like that on big screen.
The end was a bit mad, but I still enjoyed it and will buy it. I love horror films, nothing like plenty of blood and heads flying.lol!

I saw new UK horror film "Hush," it was so bad. That I left my friend at one stage and went to have a walk around outside to pass the time.

I'll check ou tGran Torino Thursday before I see Tine Turner in concert.

At the moment I am downloading the film Push.

Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix last night, I've seen it like a dozen times now... can never get enough of those films they rock.

I last saw Vicky Christina Barcelona :)
Already for a second time, but I love it. Penelope Cruz's accent is adorable.

I saw Gran Torino after and loved it. It was very real and emotional.
Missyledger have you seen The Four Feathers? It stars your Heath, and is one of my fav films of his.

All today:

Wolverine

The Spirit

Monsters vs Aliens

Knowing (Proyas, USA, 2009)

I just posted this over at Imdb so I will share it here too:

Giving it a week or so after release in the UK to absorb the hype, I finally succumbed to my curiosity and went to see this film last night. Although the narrative promised something intriguing, quite unique and pushing the boundaries in terms of realistic violence that was shown (it is quite taboo to show burning victims of a plane crash and crushed commuters in a subway), the film was just cliché, boring and quite honestly laughable.

I wanted to mention a particular sequence within the film that I find problematic and want to accuse the Director and Writers of covering their own behind with this one scene to obscure any reservation the viewer may have with the narrative. I believe that this sequence is where we witness our protagonist John Koestler delivering a Lecture at the MIT concerning 'Fate' and 'Randomness' and later his friend mentioning Karl Jung's theory of synchronicity to further support this. I mention this because the film is littered with highly unlikely and impossible moments that if used in any other film it would be widely panned. For example, before John follows Diana (who is extremely annoying) to the museum, he looks up and just so happens to notice the second name on a road sign, or a mail box, I am unsure which, and matches it to the name on the envelope. Again, once he spills his cheap bourbon everywhere he places the glass down on sheet of paper filled with numbers and just so happens to pick 9/11/01 within the large area of which he placed the glass. How ironic he picks that date to begin with, seemingly to appease an audience who knows no other disaster than the attacks on New York in 2001.

Everything that happened that was down to chance, fate, randomness, synchronicity, any theory around this area in fact, is covered by THAT lecture sequence. I found myself critiquing every moment that was put down to fate and found myself frustrated that the lecture sequence was in the film, laughing at me, saying;

"look, the director and the writers.. *beeped* up, so we filmed this sequence to cover all the plot holes and coincidences"..

3/10

Back