Haha gotta see SHOCKED reporters on MJ at the 02!

I just sent a email to them about j***o coming up on the screen.

errrr, this is our WORST morning tv show, with the worst presenters, that have never shown MJ any respect at all. I'm glad they were surprised, hope they get into their thick heads that Michael is much loved and awesome and a great guy!

errrr, this is our WORST morning tv show, with the worst presenters, that have never shown MJ any respect at all. I'm glad they were surprised, hope they get into their thick heads that Michael is much loved and awesome and a great guy!

X10

f.... hate both of them.

most people i talk to say the same.

:lol: i kno everyone hates kosh and mel lol
They really need to get over themselves especially mel she thinks she is the greatest thing to walk on this planet please

yea it's so great to see those f** heads get suprised that they are the only one keeping the hatred to him alive..

same happened on tv here in Denmark. Some jerk litterally babbled on about how he could'nt see Michael performing in he's current physical condition.. I meen.. wtf!!?
Said by a simifat person that does nothing but sitting in a chair reading from a paper..

*grr*

In a couple of months Michael is gonna moonwalk allover everyone talking bad about him!
:p

Back